Qt3 gets updated! Comments please

The forums will be getting a slight update shortly, don’t worry not fixed width… so stop. Though I think they would work and look better that way myself…

Chet

We haven’t decided on what to do with the links for new content. For now I asked Chet to squish the ads together, which caused the links to move down. We may move them to the left-hand side. We may end up putting another tower ad on the left-hand side too. We’ll put enough ads up the site will look like a NASCAR car.

Thanks no Chet, Kitsune’s and Koontz’s posts already look daunting enough at 1600x1200.

on someone else’s Mac… looks good with OS X and IE and Safari.

Looks good. Use Google’s AdSense, they actually bring in $$$

Why does the “news” link on QT3 main page not go to the same place as www.quartertothree.com ?

my bad-- it’s when you access “news” link from http://www.quartertothree.com/columns/shoot_club/shoot_club_archives.shtml

it goes to index.shtml which isn’t the same page I guess

synic, those are old pages that have not been coverted over, they will be shortly.

Thanks

Chet

Site looks great. Im excited about the new content. The new shoot club is brilliant. Im gonna do all the shopping possible through those links.

Qt3 Is kinda like the Talk Soup(back when henson was running things and it was good) of the game industry. Keep tracking all the stuff i need to know down taking away all the fat and adding a great deal of humor and this will continue to be the only place i stop for games.

Bless the trevor. Bless his commings and his goings. May his passage cleanse the world