Qt3 in real life

Oh yeah I still use mine regularly too. Biggest coffee mug I own.

Absolutely!

@Clay and @ArmandoPenblade add me to that list as well. I wouldn’t mind a road trip for a meetup.

You can pick up @Alstein on the way, right?

I think so, I don’t remember exactly where he was in relation to us

I don’t think I’m on the way, I’m west not north. (Greensboro)

I’ll be heading down there for a lesbian wedding Friday- which somehow will also be the first wedding I’m going to where any of the participants have worn pants.

Somewhere Greensboro-ish, IIRC

Easy peesy then. That is on the way!

I’m going to Pax prime this year anyone else?

I’m not sure yet if I’ll be going to PAX itself, but I work in downtown Seattle and would certainly be up for some sort of Qt3 meet up in the area.

Anyone going to Gamescom?

I will. Going to be in Cologne from Sunday to Thursday - don’t have a finalized schedule yet.

I’ll be shipping up to GenCon in a couple of weeks! I already know I’ll get to play an rpg with @vesper, which is pretty cool! But if others are definitely planning on being there, well, let us know :-D

I live in Cologne, but i will not be attending Gamescom. Always down for a Kölsch though.

Cool, perhaps we can coordinate with JD and meet up when the town is flooded with techies!

I always think I’m going to try going to PAX and psych myself up but the huge crowds and lines are just too much of a turnoff. I would be down for another Seattle meetup though.

Boise, anyone? Eh? Eh? JK, I wouldn’t want to either.

I make my way up to Seattle at least once a year. I didn’t realize there were so many folks up there!

We’re excited to spend a few days in SoCal taking in some typical tourist attractions,and perchance getting a tour of some NASA robots thanks to @fire!! Really looking forward to a little get together w/ Tom, @ChristienMurawski , et al. My son thinks @tomchick is a world famous Internet celebrity. :) We’ll take a few pics.

@ShivaX and @Knightsaber met up at my place last weekend to play some Magic and Eldrich Horror with my son and I. It was a blast, but I only took one picture and it wasn’t with us in frame (so I know I can post it without their permission, haha):

And to be totally honest, this is probably a bit of a cheat anyway since we’ve known each other since we were in grade school and all still live in the same area. :)

I would be happy to tell the tale of Daisy the Librarian if anyone is interested.