Qt3 in real life

Who is that masked man!

Get better, @jpinard!

QT3 truly has the best people. Having the opportunity to spend real life time with some of you is a life highlight! I wish it was easier for more of us to come together.

So do I. I’d love to go visit you, Jeff, but I can’t.

In any case, I’m glad @ineffablebob could be there, and I wish you get better as soon as possible. Big hug!

Get well soon @jpinard!

That’s what Qt3 is all about. We are already all together, right here in the living room.
Granted, @ineffablebob puts in a bit more effort. :-)
Thanks, ineffablebob, for being there.
And @jpinard, get out of there soon, man. Looking forward to pics from your next trip!

Get well soon, Jeff! Thanks for posting this, Skip, very cool.

If Jeff were to end up in a Fresno-Clovis hospital I would drop by for a visit. Not that I would want that to happen.

I hope you are feeling better soon.

Well after 2 years of playing Gloomhaven with his sister-in-law, I finally got the chance to meet @brianrubin at her birthday karaoke party. Great time that we had to leave too early because our girls couldn’t spend the night over at grandma’s. I did get to experience his stirring rendition of You’re Welcome from Moana though!

This came out fuzzier than I thought…my wife Kat, me, Brian, and his wife Nicole. Good people!

It was awesome finally meeting you, man.

Can I parrot the same adjective and say that looks like it was awesome!

Behold, old dudes drinking beer! 🍻

From left to right, that’s @Brooski, @Exodor, @Tman, me, and (not on QT3) my brother Josh. Josh and I are in the PDX area to celebrate our parents’ 70th birthdays. Took the opportunity to do a little mini meetup with PDX area QT3 folks.

We originally planned to do some board gaming too, but most of us were pretty tired from travel/work/camping so just spent a couple hours at ABV Public House in Hillsboro. Nice place, good food and beers, once you find it! Good conversation with good folks, and @Brooski might even have found a gaming table builder in @Tman!

If @CraigM asks, though, we played an epic XWing game that he should be ashamed of missing. 😉

Good to spend a little IRL time with all you fellows! Anyone who comes by west Michigan or surrounding areas, give me a shout, would love to do more of the same.

Nice!!!

Awesome! Hi all!

Who knew that Portland would end up being the cultural Qt3 meeting-up place? I need to get in on that board game and beer action.

We’re only a few hours away!

It is a big loss that such a gorgeously haired fellow isn’t part of this place.

I know, I will get there. Things are a little crazy these days but I guess things are always a little crazy.

Awesome, guys. Hope the beer was good.

He looks rather biblical, doesn’t he? Like he should be descending from Mt Sinai with gaming boxes in each hand.

I’m in Seattle this week