Qt3 member posting statistics: The Focused and the Varied 3

I’ve got it, thanks to you, Jason. Everybody in this thread is really my friend, so why worry about it? That’s your definition, that’s what allows you to have somebody to talk to after a fucking cat dies and, it being your closest female companion, your life starts to crumble. The thought that these people are your friends. That’s disgusting and pathetic, but hey, whatever gets you through another day.

You completely misinterpreted what I meant. And that’s a little bit of lashing out there, don’t you think? What the hell?

What the hell does that even mean in the context of this thread?

Nurse! The screens!

I think he’s still upset at his failure to design a candy based fire suppression system. Go easy on him, Magister Mundi.

My brain is twice the man you are! Who’s the candyman now?

Oh man, this is so good. By the way, remember these two lines from the chat log? It just seems so precious now.

[12:03] <Jobe> by the way, i got a PM from someone telling me i was right [about the cat thread], but people would get pissed off
[12:03] <Jobe> can you guess who? McCullough

He’s right. Picking out a floral pattern that garish takes more brainpower than you’d think. Assuming you think it takes a level somewhere between post-crowbar Phineas P. Gage and thalidomide baby.

The thread’s been idle for like 4 minutes now. Somebody insult Jobe again, stat!

You people have failed me.

There. Happy, quotoria?

I’m not sure. Is the rest of the group happy? If they’re happy, I’m happy. I really need to know what you’re all thinking on this one.

[size=7]JOIN THE QT3
GROUPTHINK[/size]

Just in case there is any doubt: that Professor Membraney looking motherfucker scowling in the circle is founding member Number Zero Zero Zero Zero Zero Zero One of The Crypt Correlative: Operation QT3 Groupthink - Doctor Crypt. For dramatic effect, I sort of want to make my name stand tend feet high and drip ectoplasm there, but php doesn’t appear to have the tag for that.

I didn’t tell him he was right, I told him “it’s a good point, but they’re just going to yell at you for begin insensitive” or something.

Thanks for telling everyone about my private messages, btw!

Well, we can’t let your intrigues multiply in the dark :D