Qt3 member posting statistics: The Focused and the Varied

LOL. People are becoming far too confident about their relationship to Qt3. I have many dangerous cards left in my hand… and I only play them one at a time as they are earned.

Even something as glorious as pain should be moderated. And the fastball sets up the curveball, wouldn’t you say?

You’ve been putting in good words for yourself. Isn’t that the best way?

Jeez, Brian, I think you’ve got a lot of us quaking in our boots here. Are the cards you are holding to ostracize us from the Qt3 community as persuasive as your average post completely misinterpreting the Christ allegory? Or as persuasive as the time you devoted numerous volumes of your Encyclopedia Psychotica to arguing that the word “espouse”, like “cleave”, is simultaneously both synonymous and antonymous with “supporting”? Or as persuasive as the time you argued that Doom was the progenitor for lMMOGs created ten years before Doom’s conception. Because if so, this is the least worrisome threat I’ve read outside of your average UN Resolution threatening to threaten some sanctions against an African country unless it shuts down its child rape tourism trade, stat (i.e. within twenty years).

In conclusion, you’re an idiot.

LOL. People are becoming far too confident about their relationship to Qt3. I have many dangerous cards left in my hand… and I only play them one at a time as they are earned.
Even something as glorious as pain should be moderated. And the fastball sets up the curveball, wouldn’t you say?[/quote]

I stand corrected.
Here’s a clue: once you start sounding like ad copy for the Segway or a commercial for a season finale you REALLY need to take two steps back and look at what you’ve become.
‘My next move will rock your beliefs to their very core, be ready to question all you THINK you know…QT3 will NEVER…be…the…same…’
So what’s you next move there Cleve…Brian? You gonna kill off a main character? Is it gonna be amnesia for wumpus? gasp It’s not double amnesia is it?? Perhaps someone very close…someone we least expect…someone we’d hoped nothing bad would ever happen to…will slip into a coma? Please say it won’t be Duke… Brian please say it won’t be Duke…

In conclusion you’ve proven yourself beyond all help and cemented your place in the ‘joke’ category, way to be. Also what DrCrypt said.

Guys don’t pick on Brian - I find these threads to be way more interesting then his explanation for his random punctuation habits. These are actually kind of fun and likely add to Brian’s geek score as well.

So what would my ranking be, even if I didn’t make the list?

So what would my ranking be, even if I didn’t make the list?

You’re trying too hard.

You’re not a statistic, dammit! You’re an individual! :)[/quote]

There’s no such thing as individuals, all are part of the great collective. :!:

You served mandatory in the Green Army for two years, didn’t you?

.659 … 34th on Varied.

Apparently it’s because I post to a thread and everyone then sagely nods, saying to themselves, “By gum, he’s right!”

Since no one actually wants to put “Me too!” in the thread, it then ends.

Either that or I only have one thing to say, everyone ignores it, and the thread goes on as if I had never posted. Not wanting to jump up and down shouting, “But I’m here too!” I just leave it be.

Take your pick.

My eyes!

You’re trying too hard.[/quote]

<snert>

.659 … 34th on Varied.[/quote]

Hm. Thanks. I always did have a concentration issue…

How did I miss the list? I see how it is, racism.

What race are you and McCullough?.. McMuffin?

Yumm… Genocidal Mastication.

I’d appreciate it if you could introduce me to your cousin, Egg.

Come to think of it, “I’m an Egg McMuffin” is a better answer than anything else. I’ll start using that.

They are from the tribe of Mak Mufin, and they and their leader Bran wait for the arrival of the reborn Earth Pig to lead their ancient race of Pigts to topple the Empire (any empire, they’ve toppled them all) once more!

50% less obscure references my sweet Aunt Petunia! I’ll grant you their lowbrow nature, though.

MIGHT MAKES RIGHT!!
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!