Qt3 member posting statistics: Version 3

Together for eternity? That sounds like we tumbled headlong into the fires of Mt. Doom while wrestling over the One Ring (which should have been mine anyway, because it totally clashes with his faux-turquoise ankle bracelet).

Any chance you’d be willing to qualify that statement?

Nice to see you, Jobe.

I’m just empathizing here, but I think Jobe means that you have climbed out of the protoplasm and gained the ability to violently gesticulate with a gnawed-upon monkey femur while jabbering wildly.

Actually, what you just descibed pretty much sums up my behavior when I was a mod on the CS forums.

I’d like to think that I’ve since evolved into something a little more tasteful. Neanderthal, perhaps? Or maybe I’m shooting too high here. I’ll settle for one of the stages in between.

I’d like to see a Koontzian analysis of who took the fun out of QT3 for me.

My guess is that the man himself would be pretty high on the list. (Color coded in blue of course.)

:roll:

I have been posting like crazy, but Jason has access to my password and will go in immediately after I post something and delete it.

Watch him leave this up to try and disprove my accusation. It’s true I, tell ya. IT’S TRUE!

Any chance you’d be willing to qualify that statement?

Nice to see you, Jobe.[/quote]
Nice to see you too :)

My comment is just about seeing you at the top of a “Posts Per Day” list. Trix even told me that some people were giving you crap for all the posts, and that was a sure role reversal from our days at cs.net! I’m sure you’ve changed for the better, as I think most of us rabid monkeys from days of yore have done. I’m still way too misandropic (this being cyberspace, the people here must be cyberpeople, hence androids), but I pick my fights more carefully.

If you pulled Politics and Religion out of that list, then it would be amusing to see that myself, quatoria, and Jason McCullough would probably fall far down the list.

Why don’t you do stats per-forum?

Yeah, well, the CS forums were an aberration. I can’t quite figure out how I gained the infamy there; I think it was helpful that the majority of the posters (yourself, Jon, and others I respect not included) were too dumb to see through my facade of intelligence.

Here, on the other hand, it’s pretty obvious I’m not the sharpest scalpal in the abortion clinic, so my volume is considered inexcusable, and frequently, grounds for attack.

I’ve since dialed it back. Till tonite, I hadn’t posted in something like 3 weeks, and I only did so because I happened to stumble upon a thread where I was personally addressed.

I’m off to bed now. Peace dude. Say hi to Trix for me.

Maybe Pythagoras and Plato were onto something…

Man-boy love?

That’s … gross! :oops:

Ahhh… another step closer to lapsing into obscurity!

Who are you again?

rimshot

Funny how the thread on posting statistics ends up contributing to the next thread about posting statistics.