QT3 Missing In Action?

That post reads more like an “I need a break” than a “fuck you I’m out.”

Oh, I’m sorry. That sucks.

I’m glad I’m not the only one seeing things. I could’ve sworn I saw her posting last night as well.

Although come to think of it, I was catching up on some old threads last night, and that’s probably where I saw her posts. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up with things around here.

Her last post was indeed on 1/2/19.

The internet can wear you down. Nothing wrong with stepping away now and then.

Post deleted, I was raised better than that.

All that’s left are shreds of boa

I took a break. Some folks on Steam probably saw me around. I didn’t even have to go into more than one topic to remind me why i took a break. It was right here too.

For the rest, I appreciate the consideration.

@Nesrie I am glad you are around, I appreciate your posts in the games section.

@ArmandoPenblade I love your games posts as well, and really like your presence in the metal thread.

I am glad you two are a part of this site. If anyone is being a bully to you, I’ll fight 'em!

Thank you. I am sure everyone could use a lion on their side from time to time.

The forum is definitely better with you here than not Nesrie.

@schurem - I hope you’re Machida and not weird 1920s fighting guy.

Seconded (Thirded?).

I’ve scaled back posting recently after my job loss last summer since apparently all my optimal posting time was at work. I don’t know if I’m allowed to say but the frog bop master is/was back in the hospital again for another stint.

Is that recent? I thought I’ve seen him posting recently. Hope he is recovering.

I hope he is okay too. I thought I saw a few posts from him too, but I am behind a bit.

Dear @Nesrie -

Hope you are well.

Hearts, QT3.

When Thea 2 came out and she didn’t comment I noticed she was taking a break from Qt3. I hope she comes back.

As do I. Miss you @Nesrie!

Seconded, er, fourthed! Especially as I’m about to pick up Thea…