Qt3 Movie Podcast: Am I Being Unreasonable?

So, just finished this, and haven’t had a chance to listen to the pod yet, but that was excellent, it felt like a new genre almost, thriller comedy?

Hi, I haven’t listened to the latest podcast yet as I haven’t watched the show (not that it’s stopped me in the past), but I’ve been eagerly waiting for a Dune 2 podcast to drop. Any info on future eps? I hope Tom Chick is healthy and voice is okay.

Btw my first post here but I’ve been an avid listener since the first year of the podcast. Christian had responded to me a few times when I would comment in the past. I was living in Irvine, CA back when Kelly kept making comments on Orange County ppl, so I sometimes suspected we were going to the same theaters. And I moved to Poland I feel around the same time as Kelly was living in Germany. Well I don’t exactly remember timeline-wise but anyway just thought I would share here with this community of fellow devotees of the podcast. =)

Thank you so much for asking, @PBreezy! Unfortunately, my voice isn’t cooperating, and Kelly had a job-related situation that pretty much destroyed his scheduling and is only now starting to stabilize. I know he still wants to do -opses, and we’re both super eager to talk about Poor Things – poor Poor Things! – and we’re both absolutely dying to see Dune 2 and we know we teased a They Cloned Tyrone episode, but then everything kind of fell apart…

So, sadly, I think we’re back on hiatus for the time being. : (

That is sad to hear. Hope you get better soon!

Here’s hoping you get to feeling better soon, Tom.