Qt3 Movie Podcast: Black Sea

Acquiring Zapped is now faster than actual telekinesis. WE DID IT!

The girl's the sickle.

Sorry, I am the worst.

No Ian. You most certainly are not. The facepalm was of the "Why didn't I say that first?" variety.

Bring on the 50 Shades-cast. I keep throwing money at my screen to make it happen, but it's not going through!

Can't wait for the Fifty Shadsis of Rofl Gropsis either

Hey. Heads up about this week's Jupiter Ascending show for anyone who reads this thread. It will go up later than usual because we finished late. Sorry about that. Be assured that we did finish recording it about an hour ago but because of scheduling difficulties it may not go up until later in the afternoon/evening. We just need to do some editing and whatnot and then post it.

-xtien

Knew nothing about the movie, absolutely loved it.

Was pleasantly surprised by 100% authentic Russians who talked like regular people without overusing… without even using that infamous cliche-term ‘comrade’ and calling one another either by completely believable surnames, diminutive names or nicknames.

Their Russian lines were so authentic, English subtitles on the screen couldn’t keep up with them, and when they could, they weren’t completely precise in terms of translation. Seems like the director allows Russian actors to go wild with their lines.

By the way, the guy Christien liked the most, the Russian who was SPOILER ALERT stabbed by Ben Mendelsohn’s character - Konstantin Khabenskiy (appeared in episodic roles in Wanted and Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy) - is very famous here in Russia. He’s a strong, versatile actor, which could do anything: dramas, comedies, romantic films. I was so emotional when his character died.

P.S: this podcast is a good reminder of why we missed Christien so much. He is so positive and kind, he can’t even rant properly. That 50 Shades of Sniper intro was so funny.