Qt3 Movie Podcast: interview with the creators of Wyrmwood and Nekrotronic

Title Qt3 Movie Podcast: interview with the creators of Wyrmwood and Nekrotronic
Author Tom Chick
Posted in Movie podcasts
When August 9, 2019

Tom Chick talks with filmmakers Kiah and Tristan Roache-Turner about their latest movie, Nekrotronic, available now wherever fine VOD is sold..

Read the full article

Is Tom gonna start writing scripts, next?

I’m not a podcast listening kinda person. But I will make time for this one.

Am I the only one who read the one name as Nekotronic? Picturing some kind of evil kitten-robot?

Dude! You called their movie Nekromantik at the end!

(OK, when I first glanced at the film title, I thought they’d re-made it and I was like “Wut?”)

I totally did that and you made me check and notice it was Nekro.
The dude in the middle of the picture totally could be of felyne ascent.

Yikes. In front of them? That’s poor form. In my defense, I don’t think the title even occurs in the movie? I think it’s just a word they made up that they figured would make a cool title.

-Tom

Also in your defense, Nekromantik is one hilariously crazy Germansploitation horror film that I’d imagine both of the brothers have seen and probably enjoyed the association with.

Oh, and I really enjoyed this interview a lot. I’d had Wyrmwood: Road of the Dead on my to watch list but forgot about it somewhere along the line. So yeah, gonna try to revisit before Nekrotronik.

This movie is fantastic. There were so many great references I started to lose track of them all.