Qt3 Movie Podcast: Office Christmas Party

We love so many of the people in this movie! The movie itself? Well, not so much. At the 45-minute, we try to stuff a 3×3 about suitcases into the overhead compartment while everyone waits impatiently in the aisle.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://www.quartertothree.com/fp/2016/12/12/qt3-movie-podcast-office-christmas-party/

The movie was Dream Lover.

-xtien

I’ll see that and raise you a

I accept your bluff.

-xtien

Well played.

Tom, do the three characters need to be onscreen at the same time to be considered a trio?

Hmm. Did he stipulate that it had to be characters?

-xtien

You tell me. :)

-Tom

“Dingus, when you hear the name Parker, do you think of that old show where Dan Ulrich is a detective in Vegas?”

• It’s Robert Urich
  • The character’s name in Vegas was Dan Tanna
  • Maybe you were thinking of Spencer?

Otherwise good job out of you! :)

Sweet! A trifecta of muddled recollections! I should get double points for that one.

-Tom

It’s Spenser. :)

Aw dammit. This is why I shouldn’t try to do errata for the podcast.

Don’t say that. I think we just need to see how this plays out.

-xtien

All three of those gifs in this thread are of the same actress, correct? I don’t think I’ve ever seen her. What is her name? Is she in this movie? (Apologies if listening to the podcast answers these questions, I don’t usually listen to the movie podcasts until after I’ve seen the movie).

It is the same actress. Her name is Mädchen Amick.

Gah, watch Twin Peaks, damn it!

Arise!

This was 4.99 on Amazon so of course I thought, why not, I love Game Night. This is no game night. All these great comedians, and others too, stuffed in this really kind of awful movie. A trip to McDonald’s for lunch would have been more enjoyable, slightly more expensive though.