Qt3 Movie Podcast: Star Wars: The Last Jedi

We can also infer from our guest that they don’t like capitalization or punctuation, and when people use words they don’t understand – I’m guessing he got caught up on “puerile” – they accuse them of resorting to a thesaurus. Furthermore, I don’t think they know how foolish they look. Huh. I hope he can teach us more about these “millennials”.

-Tom

I have learned that if you strike them down they return twice as strong, to rise as if on the wings of a bird; a millennial falcon, if you will.

my word middle aged ultra nerds really are the worst demographic of society aren’t they haha. maybe if you lot had actually emotionally matured outside the medium of gaming you could’ve appreciated a film which offered more than just big space guns and dull, infantile world building.

i mean I knew places like these would be very male dominated but I love how everyone assumes everyone’s a guy. It’s very communal.

Stop feeding it people :)

Not berating you for your enthusiasm - nothing I like reading here more than an evangelist for a movie/game/show that I’d overlooked or hadn’t considered in the same way- that shit is infectious and interesting. But you largely posted banal platitudes and silly condescending remarks that couldn’t possibly persuade and are intended to insult and offend. You really just seem immature and ridiculous.

See you around, kid.

Worst superhero team ever.

-xtien

Most forum communities benefit from someone taking up the gimp, uh, mantle every now and again. Qt3’s has been open ever since the Great Whatevering from a few years back.

Congrats to the new guy for jumping into that role with both feet.

I’ve got a bad feeling about this…

Never tell me the odds.

Like a good cough.