Qt3 Movie Podcast: Victoria

What’s the big deal about doing a movie all in one take? That’s how we do all our podcast. At the 3×3, we decide not to have a 3×3 starting at the 1:02+ mark. Wait, that would be a terrible prank because then the listeners wouldn’t send in any picks.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://www.quartertothree.com/fp/2016/02/01/qt3-movie-podcast-victoria

halfway through this i kind of wished i saw it with no subtitles at all, but that's kind of a first viewing experiment

No employees of the Quarter to Three movie podcast or family members of the podcasters can vote, but are movies that members of the podcast might have appeared in eligible to be voted for?

Norm McDonald at least used to have a podcast, not sure it is still going. It's pretty good and gets fairly personal. He also has a great WTF episode with Marc Maron.

I'm quite sure I have no idea what you're talking about. However, all Westerns starring Rob Lowe are allowed.

Ah, now that's a Norm Macdonald podcast I'd like to hear. Mark Maron is like nails on a chalkboard to me when he's guest-less, but I love how he lets his guests open up and do their own thing. Off to find this!

If you are a Norm fan, as I am, I'd suggest Norm's podcast and his appearance on Marc Maron's WTF. Couldn't agree more about Maron.

I love the way Rob Lowe says "literally" in that one show.

Dingus,I loved the line "I don't know what kind of monster would do that?"

You dorks, Luke is the one who yells that it's magnetically sealed.

I can't wait to hear what Leia says about Rogue One, though.

We already tried telling Kelly that, Mike! He's magnetically sealed.

Man I can be oblivious. I didn’t even realise it was one take until listening to the podcast.

It’s not that obtrusive, to be fair. And while it’s a cool effect I definitely don’t think it’s central to the appeal of the movie.