Qt3 QTtheHIll Dominions Disciples game thread

With that dramatic win at TC to start turn 89, it looked like things might be over for Kailasa, but the map certainly doesn’t look that way:

However, thinking about it a little more carefully, and this is a great opportunity for TNN to win the war.

While a lot of Kailasa chaff was killed at TC, most of his mages escaped (save for the communion gurus). However, they’re a routed army, and are not necessarily in the places Kailasa would prefer them, nor (more importantly) will they likely have good gem support. Good players often have ‘mule trains’ of gem carriers to support big offensives, however, there’s a limit to what can be planned for and it’s unlikely he’ll have backup gem support in all the areas that his mages ended up. More importantly, it’s also unlikely that the bulk of his chaff(in Keep of Totems) has the key mages it needs to attack(or defend itself). Akaoni will know this, and this round he’ll be consolidating his troops. That gives me one round to strike a death blow - only afforded to me because of magic movement.

Thanks to the gatestone, cloud trapeze and teleport, I can move a large force magically onto keep of totems. This will arrive and resolve, with full magical and gem support, before his move orders take place. If, at the same time, i seal off the exit from Keep of totems, i can remove the army’s escape path, and in one swoop eliminate all the Kailasa forces.

At the same time, I’m worries about Caelum incursions - I figure the best way to tackle these is to push out my borders. It doesn’t look like Caelum is well defended, so largely with my thugs, i plan the most elaborate TNN assault. If all goes according to plan this turn, not only will Kailasa’s assault be totally destroyed, but a total of 12 territories will change hands. The plan looks like this: