Qt3 QTtheHIll Dominions Disciples game thread

I’m okay with 50/50

QTwildride is up and accepting pretenders.

Peliwyr ver 1.3
50 gold
50 resources
100 supply
75 magic
common events
graphs off
story off
renaming on
3 province start
research normal
5 level 3 thrones (max I could pick), not necessary to win.

I will pick on sharaleo and hopefully some other aussie will volunteer to be admin in case I am sleeping.

We have four pretenders so far. No rush, just a bump to remind people.

BTW, with the holidays coming up, I anticipate some lulls in the action, as people visit grandparents with dial up or no internet at all. They will have to endure the fruit cakes, horrific sweaters, and get their news from yellowed sheets of brittle paper with tiny, smudged lettering on it. I foresee that trauma driving several players to madness, so we might have openings for substitute players as well.

I’ll get my pretender in, probably within the next 48 hours. I have no idea where tonight went. As for last night, well, there is a reason why I tell myself not to play Europa Universalis on a work night…

Lanka’s in.

I’ll do my best to get it in tomorrow, but no guarantees unfortunately. Sorry!

No worries OtTheGreat, and no pressure…but you are the LAST ONE.

I don’t know about all of you, but my pretender has changed THREE times in my test games. I finally went with a triple bless W9S9F9, awake, with O3P3H3G3L3M3. :)

Wha?!!! Akaoni is cheating! :)

Shhh! I call it my Red Devil Mod ver 1.666.

Dogpile on the wabbit! Dogpile on the wabbit!

I have time tonight! But yeah these high magic settings have made me scrap a couple of designs. I’m looking forward to seeing what people have come up with.

I’m in.

I, on th other hand, have decided to go with a no-pretender, all-chaff strategy in order to minimize my opponents ability to magic my magic beings. All Indy militia armies, here I come!

Ok we have started!

Please let me know (privately if you want) if you have started adjacent to another nation. I view that grounds for a re-start, if you are so inclined.

I have also changed the interval from 24 to 48 hrs. Hopefully it wont take that long between turns, and the quickhost option is on as well.

so, is this the ingame comms only game? or did we shelve that for another?

If we are doing in game only comms maybe we can also allow public diplomacy in this thread so that we can still chat. So personal PMs/private messages would only be allowed in-game.

I like what DireAussie says.

that sounds good - so only board talk here, anything private has to go via ingame…

I like it, its a bit more timely than in game chat, at the expense of everyone knowing what you are saying.

The Enlightened Monkeys (not the Diabolical Monkeys) are open to all trade and negotiations. We are located near the water.

We will trade you one bunch of bananas for a conveniently located throne near you. A really really nice bunch of bananas! We promise they’ll be the best bananas you ever got your little monkey paws on!