Qt3 San Francisco Get Together?

I really hope that you decide to come, Leah. I’m quite excited to meet more Qt3-ers.

I generally don’t get off of work until 7-ish. How would 7pm be?

Leah has to come. So does fire. This could be historical – the first Qt3 meet up where there are more females than males. Hopefully someone manages to take pictures to prove it, unlike that alleged Seattle get together.

7 pm is fine for my wife & I, Siren; thanks for offering to get reservations. Happy to move it to 7:30 if that would be easier for people to get there from work.

Oh, and I’m assuming it’s this place, on Howard. If there are other locations, please let me know.

That’s the place! I’ll make the reservations tomorrow.

So how do I get there from public transit? I am sooooooooooo not driving up to the city on a Friday night.

I think you take bart to montgomery street station, and then walk two blocks down (south) New Montgomery St until you hit Howard St. The place should be about half a block on the right, on the other side of Howard st.

http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&q=661+Howard+St,+San+Francisco,+CA+94105,+USA&ll=37.786013,-122.39969&spn=0.010904,0.017273&z=16

If anyone has a private jet they want to send over to pick me up, I’ll go to. There has to be a stripper pole in the cabin, though.

Awww, Roger, you should come anyways.

I’ll have a much better time, this time around… We won’t be eating sushi!

Dammit, if it were NEXT weekend, I might be able to go. :)

Damn, I fly down to Berkeley fairly regularly to visit family. Sounds like this is going to be a lot of fun. Maybe next time I’ll have better luck!

I’m doing the reservations for 8 people. I think that’ll be enough.

[edit] Reservations are made! They’re under my name. PM me if you’re coming, and I’ll send you my name. I’d rather not let the lot of you google me.

I think this Friday’s out for me, but maybe next time. I will pretty much always drive to Santa Cruz for any reason, especially in the summer when it’s fucking 104F in the valley.

Just a quick bump of the post… I’ve had a total of two people PM me for my name.

Is anyone else coming?

Unfortunately, I’ll be hanging out at urgent care. My fingertip’s currently super glued together due to some spastic vegetable chopping.

Yikes! Take care of that.

I am, of course, coming, despite the fact that I have a hangover from hell. Consequently, I have been puking like a girl that wants to be prom queen. I also think that the energizer bunny lost his drum, so is using my head instead.

Aargh.

As a quick update, I’m quite determined to show up, but I don’t know how long I’ll stay.

I feel, to paraphrase my ex-husband, like hammered shit.

I’m sorry – I’m stuck at grandma’s house eating cookies and crumpets and drinking tea. It would be bad form to abandon her while she’s telling me stories about how she used to go to school.

Sorry to flake…

Thanks to those who showed for this, & especially for Siren for organizing it; as usual, Qt3ers are an interesting, diverse bunch. I actually did take pictures this time, and as soon as I can figure out how to put pictures up on the Intraweb without making it easy for my enemies to capture my soul, I’ll post them.