QT3 Secret Santa: Episode V: Santa Strikes Back

Get your revenge!

Did you receive a completely amazing gift last year? It’s time for you the GET PAYBACK and gift something equally awesome to a new random Santee!

READ THE RULES!

The cutoff date for participation is October 23.

1. Anyone interested in being a Secret Santa (and thus also a Santee) posts in this thread with an “I’m in” or something to the same effect. Please indicate in your post whether or not you would be willing to ship a gift internationally.

2. You can provide for potential Santas to gift things to you either by providing me with your mailing information where you can receive a gift, or by providing me with a URL to an Amazon or Funagain or other such wishlist. This can be done by PM, so only myself (as coordinator) and your Santa will have this information. The wishlist option exists so that the exchange of personal information will NOT be necessary to participate in the exchange. (But it’s generally more fun if you do.)

3. I will not disclose personal information to anyone other than your Santee unless you expressly tell me it’s OK. In previous years, there were some forumers who were asking for other people’s addresses to surprise them with gifts. Please understand that in order to protect people’s privacy I simply can’t do this.

4. Wishlists can be either private (only your Santa will see the URL), or public (people here might wish to give gifts to more than one person), at the Santee’s discretion. Plus, we learn cool things about you if you post it publicly.

5. We’ll keep track of who is in at the top of the thread, just to keep things neat and orderly. You have until October 23nd to declare your participation. You then have until the end of October to send me your contact and shipping information. You can send it early if you want.

6. After the cut-off, I will PM each person with the information needed to gift something to their Santee. Each participant will be responsible for their gift to another. No freeloaders! If you don’t give a gift, we’ll know.

7. There is a $20 minimum gift value; no maximum.

8. You can subtly or not-so-subtly talk about things you’d like to get in this thread, although that in no way means you’ll get what you ask for.

9. When you receive your gift, PM Ryan so he knows you have something, just to make sure.

10. On the week of December 18th, we begin opening gifts. Have a camera ready so you can snap a picture and get it in the thread!

Reserved for schedule.

Reserved for in-ness list.

In.

And.

Fiiiiirrrssstttt.

and edit: No international please.

I’m in. Again.

In and offering organizational help as previously.

In and not up to providing organizational support but rather appreciative, if not fully cognizant, of the awesomeness of fire’s assistance. Nice going, lady.

You cameraless people had better get on the ball, though. We need more photo-enhanced AARs this year.

In! Woohoo!

In before ban!

I am still grooving to my gifts nine months later. I am in.

North America only for me, though.

Thanks, and QFMFT. Not to name names, but I was quite looking forward to seeing enraptured photos of last year’s santee opening his gifts! For those that spend some time cyber-stalking and researching, the lack of photos makes for sad panda and should be amended. (But I’m glad you liked your gifts!!!)

Totally in!

Oh so in. If organizatial help is needed, I am in for that too. International is no problem.

My secret santa was too awesome last year. I got to step-up my game this year.

In (domestic only, I’m a xenophobic Santa).

YES.

It’s time for you the GET PAYBACK and gift something equally awesome to a new random Santee!

YES!

You can send it early if you want.

YES!!

1. There is a $20 minimum gift value; no maximum.

YES!!!

1. On the week of December 18th, we begin opening gifts. Have a camera ready so you can snap a picture and get it in the thread!

Full blown orgasm only for the US.

I’m in. I won’t be able to afford international, though. :(

In. Oh yes. Wouldn’t miss it!

In it to win it. Can do international.

re thread title: Santa… you’re not my father!

Please add me, thank you.

I’m in, and pretty much have to be able to affort international otherwise I’d only be able to sent to belgerog and Horrible Oscar, and fuck those guys (protip: not really)