QT3 Secret Santa: Episode VI: A Clever Tagline

Like hell. :(

No I’m serious. I’ve done it before.

I think it’s, you hit edit. And then when in edit mode, hit edit again (first post).

I’m in again, as well.

Thanks, Blips - but it changes the post title but not the thread title. Boo!

Awww what? Boo indeed… Perhaps it needs to be done before any other posts are made to the thread? :(

In and looking forward to another fun Secret Santa :)

As an aside, at my old workplace, where we made handmade secret santa gifts, it really helped to have a small list of people’s favorite interests outside of gaming (ie, aircraft carriers, lacework, scuba diving and broadway musicals) so that people unfamiliar with you might have some nice starting points. I realize that’s what an Amazon wishlist can be, but some might prefer to be more creative with a theme.

This sounds like a blast. I’m in.

Yeahhhhhh… after last year’s Superman ornament debacle, I’m going to pass.

I’m in.

Totally in. Loved doing it last year.

BTW, if you are NOT secretly surgeon to the stars, a wanted criminal, or Carrot Top, it’s a bit easier for your Santa if you DO provide your whole name. One year I had to send a gift to something like “Mark Qt3dude” because I didn’t have a last name. And while that works for domestic, it’s gonna cause issues if there’s a lost package, and it’s not gonna fly for a package that has to go through customs. Also, if you’re not a privacy hound, having your real name might enable them to come up with gift ideas through the magic of cyberstalking. :)

Gladguy, what are the odds of that happening again? :)

One Bad Apple…

I’m in! First ever QT3 Secret Santa but always watched on enviously.

Can’t wait to see who I get to craft for this year…

In - was a lot of fun last year!

With my luck, Denny? I’d say it’s close to a lock. :-(

Aw, Gladguy, give us another chance!

Ok ok, even though I’m sort of worried about getting a He-Man pillow case after last year’s ordeal, I’m in. (On the flip side, that ordeal was balanced by Iain getting a Macbook Air.)

I’m In!

What was last year’s ornament debacle?