QT3 Secret Santa: Episode VII: What's in the box?

Never allow your Mongol horde to switch pants after a long ride. Now you know.

I’m in this year. I can ship in the US or internationally.

I’m definitely considering this. I just need to research what shipping fees and stuff might end up costing me in a worst case scenario.

Try and stop them.

We need more people, mass marketing style needed, or spam, anything, cross posting ? The uneducated masses needs to know about this, the stingy lot of em.

Woe betide the entity that angers the god, fire. Once one begins the path to the gifting, then gifting must be made. Tread not this path with thoughts of getting yet not reciprocating. For there lies fire. And fire is a badass. Know this. Learn this.

Looks like we’ve got the magic 10 participants, so the games are a go!

There’s still time to sign up if you’re gift-curious.

I’ll be in for this again. I haven’t been posting a lot here for various reasons but I very much enjoy being part of things like this still.

Hope you enjoyed Eclipse, ive player the living shit out of it, Even have the expansion.

In, second time for me!

Okay, I’m in. I officially hate Christmas, so maybe forcing myself into this Christmas exchange will bring me 'round. I will not, however, dress up as an elf.

-Tom

But you’ll still stand in the woods and shout “LIGHTNING BOLT!” right?

If someone gets me a new Black Knight backglass (a boy can dream, can’t he?), I will dress up as Link & post pictures. My friend even has a real Hylian Shield & Master Sword.

Elf outfit FedExed to your house, Mssr. Chick. Suggest watching Tyrion Lannister’s Elf to get in the spirit.

Hello folks count me in :D I love presants!!!

Welcome Rax!

Uh-oh, how are we going to message board stalk a guy with only 15 posts?

-Tom

Wait. So he didn’t say peasants? Well there goes that idea. Back into the fields you useless bastards!

Psst. Rich. Tell these guys that expressed interest but didn’t fill in the form that I need their info to count them properly.

I’m in. Hooray.