QT3 Secret Santa Part III: Better Than the Last Sequel

… I enjoyed the first three Silent Hills.

Please do not show me that at this point in time.

(Or at any point in time, really.)

Oh, why not. I’ll ship internationally, sure.

Excellent, my bucket of fish heads has arrived. Part one of my mystery gift is complete!

edit: oh wait, was I meant to reveal that yet?

Good choice, I just received a bigger boat, maybe we should team up.

What the hell am I going to do with all of these air tanks?

I’m in!

So I just edited the list of people who are in and you guys are doing a pretty good job at making sure my work is cut out for me this year.

Thanks for that. :)

Anyway, please check the list and warn me if you said you were in and I didn’t get your name in there. There’s one more week to sign up, so if you’re on the fence, be there no longer!

I’m looking forward to this yet again. It’s totally one of my favorite things I get to do every year.

I am really excited to do this – reading last year’s results shows how much creativity goes into these gifts. I can’t wait to try my hand at it, too.

I am already feeling the pressure to be inventive, clever and original.

seeing Krazy’s post I’ve already got a bee on a string ready for my santee. Saves a lot of forum searching if nothing else.

i want in, i am sorry if late (considering the start of the thread) but i am glad that i checked this thread before the first deadline.

i am currently residing outside the US, but i can make it easy for everyone as i use a service that allow me to have a mail box at NY and they will auto-forward all packages to my place.

thanks a lot for organizing this, and i really like this community. i followed the previous round, but was not able to join! now, i can, YAY!

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of secret santa participants suddenly cried out in terror…

Books, comics and music is that way. Games down the hall and movies across the way.

what about food? will a Domino’s Pizza order seem out of place? i hear they have great deals online!!

Okay. If I get you as my Santee, I will send you a Domino’s pizza.

Just a warning, the Royal Mail Union of Idiots has decided to risk their jobs by striking for 24 hours, twice in a row this month. This may affect UK secret santa participants.

I’d like to sign up for this again. Apologies to whomever draws me; I’m not a prolific poster.

I hope I get you. I’d send you a big load of Nebraska Cornhusker stuff to proudly display. I figure that would go over awesome in Ann Arbor :)

rofl. As long as it’s not a Scott Frost Jersey!

Although the more I think about it, most of the childrens around here were around 7 for our co-champion season, so they’d probably be clueless.

This is so freaking cool. I just spent the last hour or so lost in the year 2 thread.

Count me in.

-xtien

“I gave her my heart and she gave me a pen.”