Qt3 Secret Santa: The Return (deadline to register: October 15th)

I’m in.

Sounds fun; I’m in.

I had a blast last year, and my co-workers are STILL playing with the geometric tops!

I’m so in.

I’m in! I missed out last year.

I’ll do it!

I’m in. And if Robert Sharp doesn’t send me a brand new car, I will be very disappointed!

I’m in.

I had a good time last year, but I’d also like the OP to consider a $20 max, not min. I feel it greatly increases the odds for everyone’s satisfaction, both in choosing a gift, as well as receiving one. There are plenty of cool things for twenty bucks, and it might even stimulate some creativity. Just throwing that out there.

I’m in.

I’m in this year as well.

I’m in.

And Spiffy it’s really hard to find a game for $20. Which is … you know, what most of us here are hoping for at Christmas. I hear your point, but $20?

I think a few people gave games last year, but it was mostly other stuff – stuff that was a little more difficult to ferret out the desire for. I know Ben and Karen gave me some Xbox Live points for Rock Band DLC (and an awesome offer to mod my guitar controller for me), but that wasn’t the primary gift.

Oh. I thought very few people gave / got games last year, and the really fun gifts were oddities you weren’t expecting. I generally equate secret santa exchanges to the pleasure of not knowing what you’re going to get, not fulfilling your wishlists (that’s what your SO/family is for). But maybe that’s just me?

I’m in again!

And Robert, you make up for money with originality. You must read the posts of the Santee (on Qt3) and give them something that will make only them smile.

Which Dean is a pro at, btw. I still keep my gift from him from last year on my desk and tell the story to people who ask about it :)

Sounds good. I’m in. I didn’t do this last year or keep up with the thread, so I wasn’t sure.

I’m definitely in again.
I still play Shaun of the Dead soundsamples to annoy my coworkers.

I’m in!

No you have a very valid point, especially to the purpose of it all. I’m just opposed to a limit. But I understand completely if I’m outvoted. It’s Christmas after all. I like giving.

I’m in, even though last year’s gifts were one hell of a goal to live up to.