QT3 SECRET SANTA TURNS 13... Are you playing?

With many apologies to @CraigM, who has been an excellent Santa, with superb tracking of my delights and interests, that my life’s been a little upside down with travel and far, far too many commitments to other people and not nearly enough time to myself :)

An awesome set of Star Wars-themed cookery based off the restaurants and bars at the Disney Star Wars land, Galaxy’s Edge (which I was utterly entranced by just two short months ago) plus an awesome, crazy-hard to track down shirt from one of my very favorite artists (who Craig was instrumental in getting me fully into, no less!), Devin Townsend. I have always loved that album design – nice find, man.

A very, very happy Christmas indeed :)

That is very, very happy to read as well. I apologize that my planned digital addition got waylaid by a computer death pre-Christmas. I have scaled back on its ambition in the interest of timeliness, so please do check your PMs when you can :)

Thank you so much to @fire for making this wonderful tradition happen year after year. It’s genuinely one of the brightest parts of my year each and every time. You are all lovely, amazing humans I am incredibly grateful to spend my internet time with <3