QT3 SECRET SANTA TURNS 13... Are you playing?

I don’t see why not?

Melania is OUT.

I’m eagerly in!

I’m in if it happens too.

I would also happily participate in this even though I’m not active on the board any more.

I’m definitely up for this.

We must begin the process of wooing @fire!

Woo Woo!

An excellent start!

Oh wow. It’s that time of year again! Yes, let’s do Secret Santa. I’ll start a thread later today.

LOVE U

I am so busy I don’t have time to Santa!

Remember for those who do participate, what better gift for a fellow member of Qt3.

https://www.hillshirefarm.com/products/summer-sausage/yard-o-beef-summer-sausage/

This reminds me, I meant to post this months ago. @AWS260 had gotten a few board games and a Lego Star Wars advent calendar for me, which was all wonderfully received.

And perfectly themed too. My son wanted a Lego Star Wars themed birthday, so I used the advent calendar, with a few additional items, and made this:

The TIE Fighter, and my daughter as Rey are just bonus shots 😉

Oh and this was saved but not posted

Me teaching my son Funko Batman

omg only kids can look so excited!

So adorable!

Yeah sorry for not posting them 6 months ago when I took those pictures! I had started a post with them, then forgot to actually, you know, post it. So it sat in a digital draft status. Lonely, forgotten.

The Lego Porg and Chewbacca were like my sons favorite things ever well until the summer 😁

In! Yay!

Did I miss it?

Thanks for the reminder, @Kadath. It’s hard sometimes to think about Secret Santa given what happened last year around that time. But sad times should not prevent us from moving forward and celebrating each other and the community we have here together. In fact, Secret Santa feels like a tangible way for us to come together as a group and support one another through holidays which, for some, may be difficult for one reason or another.

And with that, please join me in playing 2020 Secret Santa Speed Edition!

Thank you @fire for arranging this again, you are an inspiration to us all!