QT3 SECRET SANTA TURNS 13... Are you playing?

I thought that once. I was corrected.

Last day to sign up!

We have 28 players in Secret Santa this year. You will receive pairings via e-mail by Monday, November 4, 2019. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me here or via e-mail (fire.qt3 at gmail).

Here we are in the checklist:

Here’s the list of who’s playing, in alphabetical order:

1. Arioch
  2. ArmandoPenblade
  3. arrendek
  4. AWS260
  5. BloodyBattleBrain
  6. Charlatan
  7. CraigM
  8. Dave_Perkins
  9. ddtibbs
  10. DennyA
  11. dwinn
  12. Ex-SWoo
  13. fire
  14. Galadin
  15. Guap
  16. ineffablebob
  17. Jason McMaster
  18. jorn_weines
  19. JPR
  20. Juan_Raigada
  21. Kadath
  22. Kelan
  23. lordkosc
  24. mjgreeny
  25. RichVR
  26. Schurem
  27. tomchick
  28. Vesper

I’ll be late posting items received as I’ll be in Kenya Dec 15th to 31st.

Might make sense to post my item later actually.

I’m not even playing, and I already got my Xmas gifts early!

Does it mean I’m allowed to install Monster Hunter Generations again, @Chappers? Does it mean you’ll be playing with me?!

____ Receive Secret Santee information (by Monday, November 4, 2019)

Umm , did the info go out?

images

I just remembered Secret Santa and came to check on it, only to realize I’m super late! I’ll have to catch it next year.

Doh sorry you missed it!

Did the pairings go out?

If they’ve gone out, I didn’t get paired. I’m guessing they haven’t gone out yet.

-Tom

OK, thanks!

Hopefully fire is ok. :)

Sorry folks - I got a new job at my current work and it’s been a whirlwind. I’ll get the pairings out as soon as I can.

Poke

Peek.

Pack(age)

Organizer is getting organized. Here’s where you folks say you’ll ship:

Mostly folks prefer to ship domestically (40%) or within their continent (20%). Continental means that I can assign USA folks to Canada, and Netherlands can be assigned Germany. Another 13% of folks said they’ll ship internationally (that means Canada can get Germany). And about a quarter of folks are happy to be in any category. That’s especially helpful when only a few people sign up for international shipping, and there’s a bunch of folks overseas.

Where’s everyone located? Stand by…

Most folks (70%) are located in the USA. Almost a third (26.7%) are in Europe. And one guy is in Canada.

Only 3 of 30 people left their “notes to Santa” field blank. Everyone else has a sekrit message to their Santa!

The majority of folks (20 of 30) left a sekrit message for Organizer! Most of the comments were of the form “Thanks, fire” or “Tell @tomchick he’s smelly.”*

[ * Not really ]