QT3 SECRET SANTA TURNS 13... Are you playing?

You know, it wasn’t until this thread that I realized that Chewy.com isn’t where you order granola bars in bulk.

Not with that attitude.

Hi Santa!

My wish lists are here:
Amazon
Steam
ICON

Thanks! ;)

You forgot to add Lordkosc’ gif… 😜

Man that is an insanely helpful idea, for next year :D.

Ha! I hope you get an aircraft.

Dear @CraigM: Jokes about puppies aside, your Santa would like you to know that you should open your package when it arrives, as there’s a time-sensitive gift inside. Santa says it contains a live kitten (?!) and it’s labeled appropriately.

Dear @Galadin: Your Santa has shipped your package!

Conveniently, I am working from home today because my littlest one is sick. So I will address that immediately!

Ah, I see why the urgency now!

So the package was inconspicuous, certainly no hint at the contents inside for my wife to send me confused text messages over

Three boxes. Hmm, wonder what they could be, and which item is…

Well I guess that clears things up.

Well I know what I will be doing once my son gets home from school. Old man Luke, Chewbacca, a Gonk droid dressed as a present? What is not to love :)

There are two other items without such dire portents, so for now I’ll just post the packages

@AWS260 heads up, and for the suspiciously cardboard feeling mystery items, and the packaging. That got a hearty chuckle out of me.

Dear @Editer: Your Steam wishlist is either empty, or private. Can you share its contents? You can send just to me and I will forward along to Santa.

@Fire I think I have un-privated it!

As mentioned, my son and I did the first 5 days.

The Falcon, Upsilon, a FO trooper, a e-web cannon for the trooper, and Black One

Dear @Juan_Raigada: Your Santa would like you to know that your TWO packages have shipped. Each is appropriately labeled so there’s no confusion about whether it’s a QT3 package. Look for Amazon boxes.

Dear @ArmandoPenblade: Part of your gift was due to arrive yesterday! Please confirm receipt.

I have received a mysterious Amazon package that I did not order! Now I get to stare at it until opening week.

Sorry for the delayed notice, but earlier this week I received two boxes, one in the mail and another from Amazon. Let the waiting commence.

Dear @ArmandoPenblade: Your Santa further conveys that the other part of your gift will arrive sometime between 2019 and 2022 (weirdly wide shipping window, but whatever).

I have indeed received a physical boxed gift via Amazon :)

I will eagerly await the remainder!