QT3 Site Login "Remember Me" Problem

Hi folks,

For the last few days QT3 is forcing me to login every time I visit the site. It no longer remembers my credentials.
Is anyone else having the same problem?
I’m wondering if it’s a problem with the site or perhaps one of the extensions I have installed.

Thanks! :)

Not an issue for me, so I’d recommend the usual troubleshooting. Try another browser, disable extensions, make sure you’re not in Incognito / Private mode. That kind of thing.

It’s you, bud. I’m not having any of those problems.

Seems to work OK.

movieposter

OK, that was weird. I did nothing, changed nothing and it suddenly started working again.
Oh well, thanks for the replies guys :)

This started to happen to me a day or so ago. After some troubleshooting I had to disable Ghostery. They pushed through an update that seems to be the culprit. Am I the only one?

When I try to log in from my work computer in incognito mode on Chrome today, as usual, after typing in my password and pressing enter, I get the message that Rock8man can’t log in from that IP address. I’m posting this from my phone.

Hey, where did the Everything Else subforum go???

We banned you for starting too many threads that didn’t end with (that are interesting)

More seriously, it seems to be there for me at least:

Go into your qt3 settings and check Categories to see if that subforum is muted.

I’m getting that on everything but my PC, same IP for everything. Doing a PC upgrade/wipe soon, so this isn’t promising.

Most likely your IP was banned when we banned a spammer at some point. If you PM me your IP address I can fix it manually, or it should be removed from the list in <7 days. Used to be a year, but I changed that last week.

Will do.