Qt3's Xbox Live gamertags, PSN names, Wii friends codes, Battlenet names!

Hey all, added my friend codes and usernames to that list (I’m mostly kerzain everywhere, except Nintendo’s friend code which I also added). Feel free to add me even if you don’t play multiplayer, co-op, or online. I’d like to have more names on my friends lists even if just to compare leaderboard scores, achievements, and other stuff like that with. Especially for games (or mini-competitions) under active discussion on Qt3.

I had a lot of fun about ten years ago when a bunch of us here participated in a Pac-Man CE challenge on the 360. You can see the challenge thread here:

I would like to do more stuff like this for modern games, but the only person on my friend’s list besides my wife hasn’t posted here since 2014.

But even if you don’t want to participate in these types of things, I still wouldn’t mind having more names on my friend’s lists to make my gaming time seem less isolated to a certain extent.

I also just noticed I have a couple followers from here on Xbox One (I haven’t used the social functions in four or five years or so, not since friending people either here or Broken Forum so I could give away Diablo 3 loot caches, so I never saw them). I just followed back, so now we’re “friends.”

Anyway, this is me trying to be social.