Qt3's Xbox Live gamertags, PSN names, Wii friends codes, Battlenet names!

Done!
Thanks I didn’t realize there was a new one.

My Xbox gamertag is ChappersUS. Please add me

I’m ioticus on Xbox, Battlenet (1978) and PSN.

xbox: lostcawzz

Not sure how/if I’m supposed to add myself to the db, but since the last couple of post just requested to be added I’ll do the same.

You need to provide the four digits after your name, like ioticus#1234.

Since Tom, and a couple of other members are streaming now, I suggested mono add fields for Twitch and YouTube to this user list. It would be nice to find anyone who posts videos or streams, and also many use different names on other platforms.

But now that we have the new fields, I’m not sure how best to use them. I have not had as much luck as expected just searching for text channel names. Is a plain text user name enough, or a name plus a note or channel link if you are a content creator? What do you think is easiest but useful?

Once we migrate to the new forums we will be able to have a wiki-like editable thread, so we can host the same information in some form here if we want to, but I guess the same questions will apply there. I see a couple of folks have added YT or Twitch links to the database already.

reminderlink https://creator.zoho.com/tagjosh/qt3-gamer-tags-2014/#View:Qt3_Gamer_Tag_Input_Form_View

Hmm , we had an even older list before the one linked above.

oldlink https://creator.zoho.com/monofurioso/qt3-gamer-tags/#View:Qt3_Gamer_Tag_Input_Form_View

Hey all, added my friend codes and usernames to that list (I’m mostly kerzain everywhere, except Nintendo’s friend code which I also added). Feel free to add me even if you don’t play multiplayer, co-op, or online. I’d like to have more names on my friends lists even if just to compare leaderboard scores, achievements, and other stuff like that with. Especially for games (or mini-competitions) under active discussion on Qt3.

I had a lot of fun about ten years ago when a bunch of us here participated in a Pac-Man CE challenge on the 360. You can see the challenge thread here:

I would like to do more stuff like this for modern games, but the only person on my friend’s list besides my wife hasn’t posted here since 2014.

But even if you don’t want to participate in these types of things, I still wouldn’t mind having more names on my friend’s lists to make my gaming time seem less isolated to a certain extent.

I also just noticed I have a couple followers from here on Xbox One (I haven’t used the social functions in four or five years or so, not since friending people either here or Broken Forum so I could give away Diablo 3 loot caches, so I never saw them). I just followed back, so now we’re “friends.”

Anyway, this is me trying to be social.

For the Steam field, I’d recommend using your Steam Friend Code found under [your Steam name] > FRIENDS > ‘Add a Friend’ in the Steam client.

Huh, never knew there were Steam friend codes.

Sent you a Steam friend invite. :)

They didn’t exist when the spreadsheet was created.

Added you. Now to take an overly investigative look at your Xbox achievements…

I added myself to that list. I’m either Rock8mnky or Rock8man everywhere, I tried looking up which I was where, and I think I got it right. Sent invites to Kerzain in Steam and Xbox Live.

Well that explains why I have kerzain* as a follower now. Yeeeessss, gather, my minions! When we strike they won’t know what hit them!

• it is slightly interesting that autocorrect tries to turn “kerzain” into “jet sim”.

Man, I was this close to becoming Jet Li.

I’ve added you as well (not Je Li, sorry)

Cool thread! I think the only games I’ve played multiplayer (in the last 10 years) are the multiplayer mod for Euro Track Simulator 2 (which I no longer have enough DLC to continue playing), Homeworld Remastered (which I am burned out on) and LOTRO (ditto).

Is there a quick way to list multiplayer-capable games in the Steam library?

Sometimes my 2.6 year old son tries to wrestle controller from my hands when he feels I’m not giving him enough attention. And some random stuff happens while he’s pushing buttons.

I like how you found the result of one of those random actions and commented on it in my Xbox feed. Kudos! :)