Qt3's Xbox Live gamertags, PSN names, Wii friends codes, Battlenet names!

Fixed.

This is fantastic. I just added myself. When I finally get a ps3 I won’t have to search through an old thread to find tags again.

-Tim

PSN: fancimus

Added to mono’s list as well. Thanks for providing it!

What the hell is Impulse?

The new Stardock client. I don’t think the community stuff has any integration into any of the actual games, though. It’s mainly for blogs, forums, and chat.

XBL, PSN, Steam, *: zengonzo

Couldn’t they have picked a more unique name? I mean seriously try searching for Impulse in Google and you’ll find everything BUT Stardock’s client.

Unless you’re on a special Google, it’s the 1st result.

On Steam I’m Psychotrain, on XBL I’m UnclePsycotrain.

There we go, my info’s on the list. Should be pretty easy to remember, since I’m just ‘quatoria’ everywhere I go. If you send me a friend request and I don’t accept, please don’t be insulted - my friends list has been at the 100 person limit since Halo 1 came out.

It actually tells you that the recipient’s friends list is full in that instance, IIRC.

Well, sometimes my list is at 99, because someone from IRC is planning to send me an invite. Since we’ve got this thing going on right now, with new people sending out requests, I wanted to make sure they didn’t just think I was snubbing them. I mean, I totally am snubbing them, but that’s not all I’m doing.

Where is that again? I’m not seeing it.

It’s about 2/3 down the page for me.

Whats up with the thirsty fish? You virus infected?

Looks like Imageshack is now tacking on little ad images if you use the bbcode they generate for you.

It was 1st for me yesterday, 3rd today. I guess you are on a special Google. :)

It’s when a complete stranger suddenly gives you flowers.

Duh.

I didn’t realize they screw with your searches.

Google - Do No Evil (by showing you only what we want you to see)

-Tim

I should probably lock down public access to edit the Gamer tag list by week’s end. I’ll keep open the ability to add new entries, as it’s easier to clean up if the need arises.

If you want to edit, or delete, an existing entry, just post in this thread or PM me.

Anyone longtime Qt3’er who wants to volunteer to help maintain the list would be well-received. All you need to do is create a free account at the zoho site and provide me the email address you used to register.