Quick Gary, Goatse is for sale!

Perfectly safe for work… for now!

Going for 10k

$10,000 with five days left? I don’t think Gary can spread his wallet that wide open.

All the good the internet has done for humanity has very nearly been cancelled out by all the shitty webcomics it has forced upon us.

For the last time, I have always been anti-goatse. I have always come out publicly against it. Goatse is just fucking wrong, and I do not wish to be associated with it.

“Mr. Whitta, what is your stance on the so-called ‘Lemon Party’?”

Hurry Gary! Minimum bid is now $40,350!

Are you now, or have you ever been, associated with the alleged “tubgirl”?

Whilst I appreciate that you have some standards Gary, I think a certain Batman and Robin picture undermines your Mary Whitehouse Experience here.

I keeep reading about this infamous picture, but I’ve never seen it, and searching for it always seems to result in errors. (Hmm…)

Who dares to post a link?

It’s like saying that you’ve never experienced necrotizing fasciitis, and then asking for a bacteria sample to inject yourself with.

I dare! It’s slightly harder to find than it once was, but the main goatse.cx picture is hosted here, along with some crass bullshit about merchandise. (What are they gonna sell? A mug?)

As if anyone needs to be warned, goatse.cx is not work-safe.

Live free or dilate, I always say, but I was actually referring to Gary’s infamous pic of the Dynamic Duo.

Ah, that makes more sense. And to think my horror that someone might not have seen the touchstone of the internet was unfounded!

The Batman and Robin pic was Robin fellating Batman. You can surely find many like it unless Google Image Search is broken.

Edit: A brief search only got lots of hits for pages discussing Frank Miller’s Batman, though. Imagine my surprise.

Sometimes God is on your side!

Over $600k, now. I wonder how many top bids they’ll have to go through until they find a legit one.