R.I.P. Battlestar Galactica's Richard Hatch

Goodbye Mr. Hatch! The best Apollo!

How sad!

I enjoyed watching him.

So say we all.

God dammit. I got to meet him at a boatload of cons, and he was always SO FUCKING NICE. And funny! RIP sir!

I’m currently at the beginning of season 4 of my first viewing of BSG and I’ve enjoyed his scenes a lot in this series. Sounds like he was an all around cool guy.

Damn, 71. Not fair. He was a con fixture and everyone who met him thought he was a really cool guy. He loved BSG – wrote comics, tried to reboot it before the real reboot happened, obviously got involved with that…

:(

I’ll never forget watching the pilot episode for the original BG series with my fellow Star Wars geek buddy who lived two doors down back in 78.

That sucks. Fucking cancer, more relentless than Cylons.

Was happy to see him on the reboot series (which reminds me, i stopped watching about 3 years ago, a few episodes into the last season; need to do finish it up). Good actor, surprised we didn’t see more of him.

RIP.

I’m another fan who met him at a con when he was trying to push a reboot of BSG (this was before the Ron Moore remake). He was not only the nicest guy, but had some cool and solid ideas about the remake project. You could tell he was passionate about it.

Another childhood hero and icon lost. Man I feel old.

I met him a few times. Class act.