Rage 2 - Bethesda and Avalanche witness me

Wait , I thought the character already had a flashlight? No?

I uninstalled this, actually. I’m gonna wait for more patches and the first DLC before diving back in. Just surprisingly not enjoying it.

Have we learned nothing from DOOM 3?

Thinking back, I have no idea where or when I would’ve needed a flashlight in Rage 2. Even caves had plenty of lighting.

Yeah, sounds like some kind of gamma issue for some people.

Hmm, a new game+ and iron man mode might make for an interesting playthrough.

-Tom

Tim Willits is out!

Great with harder modes…was hoping the game would be a bit harder for a bit more tactical challenge.

Half off on Steam this week. Thats $10 less than it was during the summer sale 2 weeks ago!

The crosses make it look like those are things it is not getting.

Wow, camera deadzone slider so it might actually be playable with a controller now, cool

Tempting: Rage 2 for Xbox One for $15 at Microsoft Store, for a physical disc.

Rage 2 for $15 disc X1.

They also have the Deluxe edition for $20.

Not a good time for me, but it sets a new baseline for my price expectations. I shall now wait until it hits $15 again in sales when I am ready for it.

Nice, thanks for highlighting that.

Oh wait, all editions are out of stock. :-(

I would put money on this turning up on MS Gamepass this year.

9/26 first expansion drops.

Ohhh, time to dive back in mayhaps.

The Ghosts will rise on September 26.

An old threat has returned to haunt the wasteland once again in RAGE 2’s first major expansion. Explore a brand-new region, face a lethal new faction, and gain access to a new weapon and ability in Rise of the Ghosts.

The Ghosts will prove to be a formidable new foe for Ranger Texas Walker. Xhe’ll need to navigate a huge new region called the Overgrown City and put a stop to their uprising before the Ghosts can gain a foothold in the wasteland. Luckily, xhe’ll have the new Void ability and the Feltrite Laser Launcher to add to their already-impressive arsenal. Rise of the Ghosts also introduces the new Ghost Motorcycle to the game, which players will be able to find in the Overgrown City and bring back to their Garage.

Apparently this will be releasing on Battle.net too:

You need to be online and signed into your BNET account to access the in-game store.
Download it from the in-game store for 1500 RAGE Coins ($15).

The Rise of the Ghosts Expansion includes:

• New story
  • New enemy faction – Ghosts
  • New region to explore – Overgrown City
  • New weapon – Feltrite Laser Launcher
  • New Ability – Void
  • New Vehicle – Ghost Motorcycle

You can also pick up the Digital Deluxe Upgrade for 2000 RAGE Coins ($20).

The Digital Deluxe Upgrade includes:

• Rise of the Ghosts
  • DOOM BFG
  • Wasteland Wizard Cheat Codes
  • Battle Standard
  • Progress Booster

I must admit I enjoyed this much more than I am Gears 5, but paying for games makes me feel like a sucker now.