Railway Empire - Railroad Tycoon from Kalypso

I occasionally see a screen where you can set the number of cars on each leg of a route, but I don’t know how to get to it when I want to-how does one do that?

When you first create the new line you can mouse over the names of the cities in the upper left of the screen. That will bring up an icon that looks like a train manifest with a pencil and you click on that to set the number of cars.

Last update before the game launches is available now.

When you first create the new line you can mouse over the names of the cities in the upper left of the screen. That will bring up an icon that looks like a train manifest with a pencil and you click on that to set the number of cars.

Thanks, and thanks for the headsup about the update!

Are patch notes available ?

DERP , should have checked STEAM before I asked…

Derping is bad for you, dude.

Mushinky is so much better than this game. I bought this game twice and refunded it twice. It’s certainly no RRT3.

What’s “Mushinky”? Never heard of it before…

Wow that’s quite a statement. So how playable is mushinsky right now and is it comparable to RRT3 or is it just way too different since it has a bit of a boardgame instinct to it?

Is it possible that SteamDB’s report of 10 all time peak players can be true for Railway Empire? That just doesn’t seem right.

Been following it also I have it wishlisted. They plan to be in early access for 2 years. :|

Ah, that’s why. EA is dead to me.

Thanks.

Assuming you’re into this style of game, Rimworld would change your mind about EA.

Same. Only time I’ll indulge in it is if I 100% know I’ll be getting the game at launch regardless of word of mouth. I can count on one hand the number of games I purchased like that in the last few years.

I really like the economic engine of Mashinky over RE’s. Watch quill18’s vid of it on his Twitch channel. Mashinky has combo signals, RE does not.

OK, that’s better.

Any reviews now that it is almost to release?

Interested in buying the GOG version while still on pre-release sale if it any good.

Diego

I only have about 8 hours in and don’t feel that’s enough to write any kind of meaningful review. Watch a couple of Adekyn’s Youtube videos if you want to see how the game plays.

Will check it out, thanks