Raleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill Meetup?

I’m anti-social. :) But y’all have fun!

Bah! I am too. =)

I’d be down, and am generally free by 5 M-F, no obligations generally on the weekends. I’m down in Southwest Raleigh, so the closest stuff to me tends to actually be Cary and/or Garner, but I can figure out something else if need be :)

Guess I should say that I might be going to concerts on the 23rd and 26th of March. 26th more likely than the 23rd, as the band in question virtually never tours the states :(

How about Thursday 29 March at 8:00pm at Tyler’s Tap Room in Raleigh? (map)

That should be super doable :)

Sign me up.

Won’t be able to make it. In the middle of a move that precise day.

We still on? I’m still on.

I, unfortunately, am not. Tonight turns out to be my only night off (fucking Groupon) this week and I would really prefer to spend it with my family.

Want to reschedule for next week sometime?

Tuesday the 3rd or Thursday the 5th good for anyone?

They both work for me. Almost any night works for me, though I try to reserve Friday and Saturday for family time.

I’ll make sure and request both nights off, so I should be good for either night.

Based on one of Bruce’s previous posts, that week might not be good for him. If not, you all should do it tomorrow anyway, and I’ll organize another one in a month or two.

The only problem with next week is that I start getting up for work at 4AM every day again, whereas this week I don’t. But I’m glad to work with whatever time people have.

I’m going to be going to work tomorrow morning and coming back 30 hours later, so let me know what happening on Thursday. If you want to re-schedule I’m fine with that, just post here so I can check after I come home Thursday. If we’re on, I’ll sleep and set an alarm for the evening. If it’s off, I’ll set it for the next morning.

Let’s hold off until more people are available. Tomorrow ended up not being great.

I don’t know how everyone’s schedule is next week, but I am not on call at all (until next weekend). So I could potentially do something on any weekday (actually, except Thursday). If that works for people, maybe we can try to plan something.

I won’t be available next week, unfortunately. I’m cramming to finish a project and then have to take a bus. trip for a few days.

Still free most nights. I’ll be spending Sunday at Blinco’s on Glenwood watching Starcraft with the TriangleStarcraft group, if any of y’all are interested in some surprisingly decent barfood, camaraderie, and of course Starcraft (MLG Spring Arena 1 Grand Finals)

Anyone interested in reviving this idea? I am not taking weekend call this year (a twelve-month respite) so that’s a possibility. Weekdays are worse since I get up at 4 AM but are still doable.