Write about your obsolete gadget or item with personal sentimental value here!
So I had my propane camping lantern out and fired it up. It needed a replacement wick, but I found one in the bottom of my camping box. Took off the lid, the glass cover, the broken wick, tied on the new one, reassembled, connected the propane, lit a match, held it and turned on the gas, and voila!; a nice warm yellow camping light. Plus I love the sound it gives off too. But it gets dangerously hot in mere seconds, so hot it takes a good 15 minutes to cool off. Dangerously hot with kids around. Anyway, I think it’s going into the dump.