Random thought thread!

Who was the guy who looked at a cow, said, “I’m gonna squeeze on these things and drink whatever comes out of them.”

to get you to buy more hot dogs, which then make you buy more buns, and then buy more hot dogs etc etc until it evens out.

Why do you park on a driveway, but drive on a parkway?

Driveways are supposed to lead into a garage, which is where you park.

Why are they called “apartments” when they’re close together?

Because you’re now living apart from your family.

Should a bankruptcy lawyer expect to be paid?

He’s a lawyer.

I think Bullshit would be more appropriate, thematically, for P&R.

My Spoon really is too big

I saw an interview on this.

Basically the corporate spokesperson they interviewed said “Bascially we don’t coordinate with each other … the hot dog making companies package their product however they want, we package buns however we want, and there is really no coordination.”

I’d imagine it’s also how their assembly lines are set up and such. It would probably require a little bit of effort to change the packaging/baking/separation machines. Effort that really does not make them sell additional hot dogs and/or buns.

Bullshit is my absolute favorite card game

In my very limited experience, Daddy and Papa

Oh yeah, I forgot Michigan. Sorry.

I’m surprized I actually got any work done at all in college. We played Euchre every waking hour for 2 yearxs in the dorms.

right now you are massacring millions of germs

diet coke has no flavor yet it tastes good

Was that posted in the wrong thread, or are you upping the random quotient?

Same question.

If the economy is so bad, where are the sales? I don’t want yet another USB key.

How come dogs can reach, but I can’t?

That dog will bite you…

I wish I had gotten more garlic naan to go with my lamb vindaloo.

"I just spat my mint into the trash, and it hit the lid of the drink I had with lunch and trampolined up and out of the can and under the drawers of my desk

“I couldn’t repeat that if I tried 1000 times”

–My brother, over IM, just now

I wish I had some yogurt so I could make some naan to go with my last bit of chicken vindaloo :(

But then again, a friend is about to order wings, so maybe I’ll just let the vindaloo wait till a later date.

It isn’t unless you happen to be a wired phone company!

Why don’t planes just land on a treadmill to save space?