Random thought thread!

hehe, yeah. That. I’d ask my little sister what’s going on but my mother made it pretty clear she wasn’t supposed to tell me anything. I’ve told both my sisters not to share secrets with our mother unless they want the family to know.

Bonnie Tyler is planning to perform “Total Eclipse of the Heart” during the total eclipse of the sun.

Is this part of an event of some kind? Or will she just be singing it somewhere quietly to herself? Because that would make me happy, too.

Your results:
You are Will Riker

Will Riker
90%
Jean-Luc Picard
80%
James T. Kirk (Captain)
65%
Geordi LaForge
65%
Worf
65%
Chekov
60%
Deanna Troi
50%
Leonard McCoy (Bones)
35%
Mr. Scott
35%
Uhura
35%
Beverly Crusher
30%
Mr. Sulu
10%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt)
10%
Spock
5%
Data
0%
At times you are self-centered but you have many friends. You love many women, but the right woman could get you to settle down.
Click here to take the "Which Star Trek character are you?" quiz...

I’m surprised Picard is as low as he is, really.

Dude, I was interested in taking that quiz but seriously that’s the lamest shit ever. “Have you been in the closet for years?” “Are you constantly in conflict with overly logical people?” “Did you take the Hippocratic oath?” These people didn’t even bother.

https://forum-cdn.quartertothree.com/uploads/default/optimized/2X/1/10a7af21a936b2dfccbb0c5cfaea606f71f99b7b_1_500x500.PNG

IMG_0456

IMG_0457

oooooo!

Your results:
You are Jean-Luc Picard

Jean-Luc Picard
70%
James T. Kirk (Captain)
65%
Mr. Scott
60%
Will Riker
60%
Data
54%
Spock
52%
Beverly Crusher
50%
Leonard McCoy (Bones)
50%
Chekov
50%
Deanna Troi
50%
Worf
50%
Mr. Sulu
45%
Geordi LaForge
40%
Uhura
30%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt)
30%
A lover of Shakespeare and other fine literature. You have a decisive mind and a firm hand in dealing with others.
Click here to take the Star Trek Personality Quiz

Heh. I didn’t try to game it, and it nailed me pretty well.

The “god yes I love whisky!” answers definitely bumped up the Scotty percentage.

Gaming the answers is just part of the problem, why are there a 1-5 distribution of answers on all questions, even Binary yes/no? For this one, I answered “really really no” but for that one I was “just kinda no.” That’s right, I’m still bitching about this quiz!

IMG_0207

And yet I hate Kirk as a captain. Probably because I’d hate sharing the room with anyone much like me…

Never figured before that a redshirt was the missing link between Picard and Kirk.
that was close.

Well it appears I’m 70% Will Riker, I suppose it’s better than 70% Will Wheaton

Hey, Will Wheaton is awesome. Ensign Crusher, not so much.

True, but Will Riker gets all the girls.