Random thought thread!

Dammit, Onion. Quit making me want things that don’t exist.

When you’re sliding into third…

I want!!

Also, I had a random thought yesterday, but forgot to write it down. :(

Sounds to me like you were just peeved over missing the free breakfast…few minutes less traffic and…alas!

A lot of the metal I listen to doesn’t seem to bother. Then again a lot of it is penned by depressed Scandinavian men for whom English is at best a second or third language, so maybe I shouldn’t judge!

What? That doesn’t sound like me at all!

OK maybe a little bit.

I’m not a big fan of Skyrim, but I thought this was funny.

I imagine that with most, this would apply to any game, not just Skyrim. I spent hours in the original Doom doing exactly that. Or hell, now that I think of it, even Wolf 3D.
And every game that came after. All of them. It’s what I do.

Hey, itemize what the guy looted though! 45 bone dusts, a pack full of rusty swords, 22 potions, cabbage. So much loot.

“May 2018 Haul Video”

I got so distracted with Skyrim side-quiests that when I go back to play it, I don’t even remember what the main quest was… which I guess is counter to Yak’s cute image since I spend hours exploring too… like most the ladies I know who play these games.

Anyone, male or female, who plays Skyrim and doesn’t leave a trail like in that picture is some sort of alien.

I think it is fair to say that anyone who plays Skyrim and doesn’t explore every little niche is playing the wrong game.

I’d say the first half, maybe 2/3 of my playthough of Skyrim (and probably all Bethesda games actually) my path would look like the dude path, but over time and I’m just wanting to be done already it shifts toward the dudette path.

Yes, the same dungeon interiors and content get recycled over and over again. And, yeah, the Skyrim image is probably not accurate for men and women.

Me too, to an extent. I still explore the corner of every cave but I tend to ignore side quests the later into a game I get until finally at some point I just finish the main plot.

But hey, there might be I need in that cave over there.

You know all those companies that offer “brief surveys” for their websites and phone calls?

They never offer them for the shitty companies that I would actually use time to file complaints.

For example, there’s a rep I’ve tried to reach three times this year and I keep getting ignored.

I keep getting emails from job sites about making video games for the army, which I guess I’m getting because I work in technology and used to have a security clearance. Guess if I ever wanted to get into games development, this is my chance!

Mr. Clean magic erasers are pretty good at removing the gunk from the bottom of mice.

Doesn’t the scratching irritate the poor mice?

That’s why you unplug them first.