Random thought thread!

When my kids were little I somehow trained my self to use the word “ratsass” whenever I would normally cuss. I got to where I even used it around my adult friends. It was my wife who couldn’t control her potty mouth though.

To this day, with my kids both 25 or older, I still will say “ratsass” from time to time.

I don’t swear in front of my adult kids. They swear in front of me, though.

I will now swear on occasion, I try not to. It always surprises me when my youngest, who is now 25, swears. But she does it more in a story telling way that out of anger. I think the only one in my house who swears out of anger is my wife. :)

“Once upon a fucking time…”

“It was the shittiest of times, it was the fuckiest of times…”

:)

So the Trumpiest of times?

I think that would open “It was the shittiest of times, it was the fucking stupidest of times…”

So I have the opportunity to have either Kona Dogs or Hot Asian Buns. Maybe both? Hmmm…

I didn’t realize this was an adults-only thread!

Sometimes my first impulse is to head to Google and search for solutions to problems I couldn’t possibly solve online, like “Where the hell did I put that particular paperwork five years ago?”

Worse yet would be if Google DID know the answer to that question!

Narrator: They do.

I do sometimes wonder why I can’t Google the restaurants I have gone to before. Google certainly knows and is telling advertisers, why can’t they tell me?

They doubt your commitment to Google Motion.

Wow, deep cut Rich, well done.

Technology has advanced significantly since the last time I ran a tabletop RPG.

Look, I gotta get something off my chest, folks. And it’s a little inappropriate, probably, and sure as hell none of my business, but screw it, here goes. We all know who Roman Farrow is, yes? Young journalist, partly responsible for breaking the Harvey Weinstein story. And he looks like this:

So he’s the son of Woody Allen and Mia Farrow, right? No way, I say. You know who he looks exactly like?

That’s right, ol’ blue eyes Frank Sinatra. Who oddly enough, was married to Mia Farrow between 1966 to 1968. So am I implying that Mia Farrow and Frank Sinatra May have had an affair while she was married to Woody? Yeah I guess I am. But come on, look at them! Do you really think Ronan is Woody’s kid?

All right, I admit that’s pretty gossipy of me, and likely beneath me, but every time I see him I think, no way.

I can see what you’re coming from, so… I still don’t care. I don’t traffic in celebrity gossip ;)

Speaking of, has anyone ever seen Amy Adams and Isla Fisher in the same room together? I think not!

I feel a little dirty posting it, I admit. But it’s not like I am possessed of amazing powers of discernment here, it just seems so obvious, but nobody talks about it? Because we’re all so polite I guess?