Random thought thread!

Did your drunk ass spell Ronan Farrow’s name wrong?

Edit - I’m a lil drunk

Probably! But I’m not drunk, just using a phone.

Considering the convoluted history of that family, it wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest, although I admit to not knowing anything other than that it’s complicated. I had never done a photo comparison, so I will say it’s an interesting observation.

Everything I do know, I learned because I once read an excellent article written by Ronan Farrow, which prompted me to do a little research about him. Mostly though, I remember that he was a very good writer.

What crazy UI is that?

CasterSoundboard. I figure if I’m going to do sound effects and background music, I might as well overdo them.

I can’t find Passion Fruit in my valley. Everyone keeps directing me to syrups, or cocktails or juice blends… I know these fruits are juicy. It seems insane I can’t find some pure passion fruit juice. I suppose I could buy the fruit and just juice it myself but one,I am not sure even that’s easy to find, and wanted the juice on hand to make a drink for company in the future, not today.

It is sometimes just annoying not to live in a slight bigger area.

That one didn’t do well with Fakespot and was a lot of it. I am going to try one of it’s neighbors though (the ones listed below). Thanks!

Glad to be of some small help.

At this point from concentrate is better than these blends and cocktails which is basically glorified pear or apple juice with a few drops of passion fruit. It’s a small piece of a mixed drink so these might just work. If I really like it i might up the quality a bit; we’ll see.

It is a great day. AND I NEVER SAW IT COMING.

I’m 100% on bird.

#AlwayzBird #ChewsLibirdy

Borb is love. Berb is life.

Awww!

Have a little autumn coziness on me.

We haven’t used our actual indoor fireplace yet, the weather has been above normal, but we have used our little outdoor firepit on a couple evenings.

Are you nuts? It was 86F here today.