RDR: Undead Nightmare question re: sniper rifle

(I accidentally posted this in the hardware forum last night so I’m posting in the right place now)

So I’m playing this now and having a lot of fun (although I had totally forgotten to use Dead Eye, doh!), but who do I have to blow to get a sniper rifle?? I keep finding ammo but no gun.

I hated the sniper rifle, so you’re not missing much.

I believe you get one from the Union post near the railroad tracks. I’m finding the rolling block to actually be quite good because zombie locations are shown by which sides of the scope are lit.

Yeah, I finally got that one, thanks. I think that’s the one that’s better anyway (in the main game it’s the one you get at that fort in Mexico).

Good thing you made a thread just to ask this question.

Good thing you posted in this thread just to be an ass.

Be that as it may, what’s the deal with the fact that the 360’s drive is spinning constantly during Undead Nightmare, despite the fact that RDR is installed and the other is DLC??

Also, I had the horse named “War” but somehow lost him. Is there any way to get him back?

Are you absolutely sure you have RDR installed?

I don’t believe so. Once you collect all four horses of the apocalypse you’ll also get the papers for each of them, so you can recall them at will. But until you’ve found Death, I think you’re stuck without.

Yes, but I suspect that the fact that my 360 had to be sent for repair in September due to an E74 error has made it so the old installed image isn’t being seen properly. I’m going to uninstall the core game and reinstall it, and see if that helps (btw, the unit I got back was the same unit that I sent off, going by the serial number).

Yup, that fixed it.

You mean I get the deed? I didn’t even think to check in my inventory…hmm, just checked and I’ve got no deed for “War”. Oh, you mean I have to find and break all of them before I get the deeds. Bummer.

Yes, that’s what I meant. You get the deed for all four horses only after all four have been broken. I don’t know of another way to accomplish this.

I know I’m late to the party but you have to break all 4 horses, THEN you have to kill 1 of each type of undead with the Death horse to achieve level 5 “Horses of the Apocalypse” for all 4 blood deeds.

Papageno has made a lot of weird threads, but this has to be in the top 10.

It is fun to look back at threads I clearly participated in but now have no friggin’ clue what I was talking about. Still though, RDR, what a game amirite?

I had no idea Undead Nightmare had an involved story about the four horseman of the apocalypse. What the hell?

I stopped playing it after I died a few times, and it just spawned me outside of whatever town I was in. It made it feel more like an MMO than a single player zombie adventure.