Realms Beyond: Ashes of the Fallen (Kickstarter) D&D 3.5E Turn-Based RPG

Well that is suboptimal.

Yeeeah. Certainly don’t want to support that kinda thing.

Odd. I go to RPGWatch almost every day and I missed this article. I can’t even find it now - did they take the entire thing down? Or am I just blind?

It’s apparently a forum post, not an article.

this does not appear to have bled into the KS comments section.

People should know that YakAttack is SilverCoin from the RPGWatch who is attacking this project since they announced their Kickstarter at the Gamescom (game convention in Germany). He once worked on this game but has been kicked out of the project a while ago. He is running this very own smear campaign.

This is the official Twitter account of that company run by the guy, YakAttack/SilverCoin mentioned above. Does that look like a “nazi” company to you?

Seeing @Feng’s reply below there is some doubt as to if you are this “Copper Coin” so you likely don’t have any more information on this than what you already shared, I am guessing.

Oooo, I can’t wait to see where this thread goes.

I think it’s kind of over. It’s certainly killed any interest I had in the game.

Not at all, the kickstarter still has 20 days to go. If the lead dev is a nazi, I will withdraw my pledge.

I didn’t see anything objectionable at the RPGcodex link. Were his posts deleted or something?

He used exact the same phrase as Silver (now Copper) Coin on rpgwatch when posting this.
I am not a developer but watching the whole drama that originally started at rpgwatch some weeks ago. At the watch, the mentioned developer once wrote (in the thread that has been wiped because of Silver Coin’s fabricated screenshots) that Silver Coin worked for them.

By the way, all the related threads have been immediately removed by the administrator because Silver Coin already violated the rules before.
Silver Coin attacked this project (and other members) frequently there until the point where he asked to be renamed. His motivation is clear and by spreading his false claims, you will damage a good project and all creative people behind it (you can see them on their Kickstarter page).

Because somebody linked a mostly confusing insinuation that one developer posted ‘ultra nationalistic’ crap?

I was going to withhold my judgement until we got a bit more info, but I don’t know if I can pass up a good lynching either so let me grab my pitchfork.

I am sure if the developers are actually Nazi’s that will come out shortly, in the meantime it’s crazy fun when one of our own gets dragged into things.

Well damn, now I need two pitchforks?! But I only have time to sharpen one set of tines!

YakAttack has been an active member here for fifteen years while this was your first post, @Feng. The burden of proof is on you.

Hopefully the truth comes out quickly, we have three weeks to withdraw our pledges from their kickstarter.

Where’s my popcorn? I wasn’t even interested in this game, but this thread is going places.

Well, I have an RPG Watch account so I can view the thread. The people posting under this don’t seem to have a lot of respect for Copper Coin (whoever he is) and here is what this Myrthos guy has found from doing some due diligence.

Then, YakAttack had been misled by someone else. I don’t know YakAttack at all but the very same wording made it suspious.
If YakAttack just reposted that link from other sources, please accept my excuse.

Who knows for sure, but that’s what it looks like. In the future I suggest not accusing someone without any actual proof, it’s never fun to backpedal.

Well, accusing someone being a fascist without proof isn’t classy either. But you’re right, people should consider before posting anything negative about people they actually don’t know at all.

This is true. And Yakattack didn’t do that here, he just linked to a forum post to indicate that some shit might be going down.