Rebel Galaxy Outlaw

I’ve not had a lot of time to devote to it of late, but our space station now has dice poker and a slot machine!

This is one of those days where I would have loved to put this ship on and tool around in space while I wait to go to bed (exhausted + pain).

There’s no upcoming closed or open beta planned right? I just got lots of time since I’m unemployed at the moment.

There should a qt3 early access program, right? :)

Good idea, I could test how well it flies on a warthog hotas for you :)

Yes yes… I fully support a QT3 EA program =) Everytime this thread bubbles up lately it is bittersweet… because I am hoping it’s @tbaldree giving us the greenlight…

I’ll … er, 4th the idea! A QT3 EA program would be an invaluable tool for software developers.

Seasoned gamers testing your game for free. What could be better?

Act Now and receive our bonus curmudgeon ™ design critique!

(Edited because I don’t know how anyone could be grumbly over what we’ve seen so far…)

And best of all, the gamers here are volunteering for beta testing out of the pure goodness of their hearts, and not to get their hands on a really cool game RIGHT NOW™ instead of having to wait like everyone else!

Absolutely, no ulterior motives at all. I definitely didn’t see you whispering ‘soon’ to your game pad either.

OK. First, I never said I wasn’t a part of said group. Second, I said “calma, falta pouco”*, not “soon”.

* which means “calm down, it shouldn’t be long now”

I would also like to corroborate our benevolence…

Bill Harris had some thoughts on it -
http://dubiousquality.blogspot.com/2019/05/rebel-galaxy-outlaw.html

http://dubiousquality.blogspot.com/2019/05/rebel-galaxy-outlaw-part-two.html

Very cool. Thanks for sharing those. I stopped reading Bill Harris about 10 years ago. I used to read his blog every day, along with a dozen others back in those days, but as the interesting gaming blogs all stopped posting, and Bill seemed to be talking less and less about games, I eventually stopped.

Damn, I wish I could get it as part of this weeks sale!

Sale is like 4 weeks long, so @tbaldree has time to put the game up for pre-order. ;)

What sale are you guys talking about?

The Epic game store has a sale going on.

Great articles, thanks for sharing!