Rebel Galaxy Outlaw

Yeah I could, like I said, I went and looked up the file named in the error box that popped up and fed it to winamp. It played fine.

Heck yea, but on this very issue I’m afraid I won’t be of much further issue as re-installing the game did the trick.

This tells us two things: 1 Re-installing the game works to fix it, 2 the epic game store ‘verify’ function is about as useful as a bucket of rotten fish heads.

My email is my forum username at gmail.

Welp, if it ever is borked for you again, we’ll give it a go :)

Is there any way to drop my velocity to zero? I really want to STOP when I’m mining an asteroid. I know I can reduce my speed, and I can also cut engines (which doesn’t stop me), but I’d like to be stopped.

The reduce speed button drops speed in 25% increments. Tap it four times to go from max speed to 0.

In addition to what @NuclearWinter said, the right side of the UI (in cock-pit) shows two speeds - current on top, set speed on bottom, so when you use A/B to raise/lower speed you can see what it’s being set to and watch your speed rise or fall to get to it.

I love how my ships movement gets restricted when she gets all banged up.

Hmm, for some reason, going to this tab with that link showing from January 2017 triggers a Malwarebytes Pro block/notification.

Probably because of the debug log snippets.

Oh, would that be it? Actually it may be from the first post and not @rhamorim’s. MWBytes says it’s an outbound attempt to go to something called chirb.it ?

Awesome thanks!

Wow, knowing you just tap 4x for both accel/decel - what a huge difference that makes in the game. Thanks again.

@BrianRubin or anyone that’s moved to a higher class ship. Would it be a huge mistake if I went for the Sonora before I even leave the first sector? I really want that increased cargo space.

I was just guessing.

Strangely, can’t figure this out so I’ll disable custom music from launcher for now.

Sonora is a sweet boat. I love her.

Something changed. I edited my post and removed the link just in case. Thanks for letting me know!

Anyone else tried remapping to ESDF? Seems the menu remapping is broken. In station, with the mapping pictured, both A and S go left. F does nothing. D goes right. I’ve restarted the game and the issue persists. A and D shouldn’t be moving the selection left or right and F should be moving the menu selection to the right.

I don’t see why it would be a problem. I did leave to do the initial story stuff and some side missions, but then I went back to Texas and went from my upgraded Platypus, to the Sonora, to the Durston and then to the Coyote from mining in that one system.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. Grabbing it now!

Nah that’s fine, as long as your guts are decent, like shields and generator.

Does the turret fire automatically at people behind you, or does it only work if you switch to it manually?