Rebel Galaxy

I hope “furifying” finds its way to the game proper. I’d love to see it there when I’m playing. It will feel like an inside joke or something. ;)

You may need to revise your definition of ‘well known’ a whoooole lot. :)

All right, where do we line up for Emmy voting?

I think this is the link.

Lol, I’m so sold now. And also because Nacadoches is mentioned in it.

Well, 20 audio books is quite a few, haha. Anyway, I’ve always thought you were pretty great ever since you remade Telengard. I played that game to death on my Apple ][e back in the 80s.

I really am freaking out a bit. This is going to be the coolest announce I have ever done by miles. I sure hope we don’t screw it up.

We can help you test out the messaging, just tell us the secret and we’ll help you find the best way to reveal ;)

Spoiler: it might just be us going OMG OMG OMG

If you want to practice it, we’re all willing to listen ;)

Cock tease.

I’m not worried at the slightest. Why would you be? ;)

Seriously though, I don’t think you have to worry. You made Rebel Galaxy. You think this new game is the best you’ve made. I have no reason to doubt you. ;)

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

Just practicing.

OMG OMG OMG.

Damn that looks good.

Please be out in 2018, please be out in 2018.

I hope consoles get aim assist. 😎

Ha ha, an S-bomb! Science fiction needs more cussing. Real cussing. None of this made up “frack” or “nerfherder” nonsense.

-Tom

I could not possibly agree more.

Ha ha, an S-bomb! Science fiction needs more cussing. Real cussing. None of this made up “frack” or “nerfherder” nonsense.

-Tom

I get annoyed when they’re cursing in games. I wish games that included it would also give language filters. I seem to remember that being a thing, not much at all anymore.

Annoys the shit out of me when I’m lost in a fun gameworld and fucks and bitches start getting tossed around willy-nilly, and I don’t even have any kids around I need to protect.

EDIT: Noticed a message slipped in between my reply. None of this is aimed directly at Rebel Galaxy, just players or sci-fi fans like Tom who desire to see more cursing in sci-fi or games in general.

Sexy nudity though? Bring it on. Just saying.