Recommend Me a PC Game Please

Finish SW1. You already own it and it won’t take long.

I already own it and played the base version of it. People seem to think survival mode makes it better, plus I haven’t seen any of the season pass content.

It was getting so repetitive. Maybe if I play a level a week or something it would be OK.

I toy with the idea of reinstalling Fallout 4 for the Sim Settlements Mod.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21872/?

@robc04 I too have not touched any of the Season Pass DLC.

Play Space Marine.

Actually, while I was waiting to see what people said here I was able to play 2 chapters of Uncharted 2, so I think I’ll play Space Marine, Uncharted 2 and Endless Legend 2 now that it dropped. I should be set for a little while.

Thanks!

Haters gonna hate.

Your Axes and Acres level needs to reach 30 before anything else.
(Like others, I found none of the games you list inspiring, although I confess I didn’t play much of those because… they seemed uninspiring – hey, logics!)

Ghost Recon Borderlands? Maybe too open worldy for you but its my go to action game at present. Worth watching a few vids first to see if its your thing but I dig it.

I took a break from the forum for 6 months and I feel I missed something. I hav been enjoying the @rhamorim “You go girl” posts in every thread though.

I respectfully disagree. UC2 is my most memorable Uncharted game in the series. UC3 is a close second however. If you own Uncharted 2 I would highly recommend you play it when you are ready for a well crafted cinematic experience. Though it may not compare to other suggestions in this thread. Play it in the future when you want a great story-focused game and best-in-class animation and voice work.

I see the second one’s on sale on Steam…

That’s what started me on the thinking that I needed an action game :-)

I started it a while ago and stopped. I did a couple chapters today and I’m on chapter 19 now. I think I’ll finish it up. Sometimes I find the game a bit frustrating though. For some reason have trouble seeing the ledges or other thing I need to jump to during the platforming. I also hated fighting the yeti because I have a hard time running, controlling the camera and aiming simultaneously on the PS3. Overall I do like the game, mostly for the cinematics, story, dialog and visuals.

I’m toying with picking up Infinite Warfare, just for something less intense than Dishonored 2 :/

I think that is mostly multiplayer isn’t it? I’m not really an online player.

I’d never play anything then! I stall at level 25.

I’ve also played a couple chapters of Space Marine. It’s OK. Good enough to continue for now.

I play it exclusively single player. Some folks find that too vanilla, but I like it. Go in, cruise around shoot some stuff up in an open world, level up, get some new weapons. Cruise around and kill some more stuff. Its my action game comfort food. As I say though, worth checking out some vids.

It’s a substitute for likes (long story, but you can check the “Great Like Experiment” thread for more info. @BrianRubin coined it, and I’m glad to use it for a variety of reasons. :-)