Recommend me an Android RSS reader

I’m a long-time GReader Pro user, but between its increasing sluggishness and the way it forgets certain settings every single time it’s patched, I’m about to give it the heave ho. So what are people using these days? Key requirements are powerful offline functionality (preferably including automatic image caching, and ideally full article retrieval), Feedly integration and a dark theme.

I’d like to know this too, for the exact same reasons. Love GPro, but maaaaaaaaannnn is it working my nerves sometimes.

I have been using Feedly ever since google reader went the way of the dodo bird. The android client has worked well enough for my needs.

Does the Feedly client work offline now? It didn’t when I last looked at it.

I was unable to find an android RSS reader I actually liked. My favorite was Press, but it hasn’t been updated in a couple years.

This is one of those areas where iOS just completely obliterates Android. Reeder is one of the best apps ever made, and there are a bunch of others nearly as strong (Unread in particular) but Android has nothing remotely comparable.

Probably Feedly or Palabre. Pretty sure Palabre has an offline mode

I’m checking out Palabre, which was also recommended by one of the big Android sites for offline RSS. So far seems like it’ll do, though its interface is a little wonky for my tastes — I hate the way so many readers mush all your feeds (and/or all those in a given topic) together by default. I like a good folder/feed/article hierarchy myself.