Recommend me some bargain-bin PS2 games

I picked up Wild Arms 3 for $7 the other day and it was worth every cent! (Mostly.) So, recommend me some other cheap PS2 games or answer some questions:

Drakan any good? Any of the Poker games? Kessen?
Dynasty Warriors? Maximo? Twisted Metal: Black? Something else?

Twisted Metal: Black is awesome I think.

[ul]
[li]Gladius for PS2 (XBox version is prettier, but it’s a great game either way)[/li][li]Psychonauts (same comment)[/li][li]Giants: Citizen Kabuto (although Overstock has the PC version cheap right now, so that might be better)[/li][li]Sly Cooper[/li][li]Ratchet and Clank[/li][li]La Pucelle (picked up for $12 at Fry’s the other day)[/li][/ul]

I rather like the Maximo games, myself. They’re hard, but fun.

I enjoyed Drakan.

Everything else in the thread is also recommended.

Any and all of the Dynasty Warriors or Samurai Warriors games.

Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter

Kya Dark Lineage
Mark of Kri
and agree with everything else mentioned.

I snagged Suikoden Tactics from Circuit City for 9.99. Its not a great game but for 9.99 I’ve got my moneys worth out of it.

Prince of Persia: Sands of Time

I also like DW, R&C and the Maximo games, all mentioned above. I think the second Maximo game is far superior though.

Oh, the first Kingdom Hearts is a Greatest Hits now. I really liked it, but some people find it childish.

I just started the original God of War last night and am having a blast with it. A total over-the-top gorefest and very combat intensive, but fanfreakintastic. Took advantage of the sale price at CC this week (15 bucks).

I just finished it this week. Great RPG!

I picked up the Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction on recommendation, but I still haven’t tried it out yet. I heard it was good though.

A great source of bargains on older PS2 games is Half.com.

Speaking of cheap games.

May want to head to Best Buy on Monday Midnight Son.

This is probably a no brainer, but if you like sports games and don’t care about having the most recent rosters, you can generally find 3+ year old sports games in the $2-3 range at gamestop.

Virtua Fighter 4 EVO

Ok, I got Dynasty Tactics, BOF Dragon Quarter and Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 and 2 Plus (whew!) today for less than $8 each. (PSO is for the Cube and I hadn’t seen a copy of it in over a year…)

Nice choices.

Thanks Bob! I’m getting lots of value out of this $129 PS2 and the gently used Cube I bought… Next Gen? Pfffft!