Red Dead Redemption 2 - For a Few Redemptions More

I played for a long dang time last night after my family went to bed. It seems to be the only time I can carve out, so I sacrificed a couple of hours of sleep for some RDR2.

I went exploring North and East. I am just floored by so much of the detail in these places. There’s so many little places in this game where I just want to live. Eventually Arthur stayed up the night in his journey east. And then eventually I found myself down in St. Denis the next night. The things I saw in St. Denis, the amount of detail they’ve put into this city is just amazing. I scoured the city for a place to stay, but unfortunately never found one. I just felt really hungry and slimy after two nights with no rest and food and coffee and my other morning routines. I went looking at this blank spot on the map West of St. Denis as the sun was coming up. Maybe there was a hotel where I could stay the night in the suburbs of the city?

But no, it turned out to be a private ranch. Guards told me to get out of there, so I got the hell out before they started shooting.

I suppose I’ll have to rough it if I want some rest when I resume tonight. I’ll just have to camp out in the wilderness like Hosea taught me when we went hunting for that Bear whose pelt someone later stole at camp.