Red Dead Redemption 2 - For a Few Redemptions More

Yeah. If you remember at one point the Pinkerton’s block the road with wagons. So the Gang rides down the road, stops at the wagons (as a tight group of six), turns around on their horses, and rides back the way they came. All while being shot at. None of them are hit during this time.

True. But it happened. He (Walter Hill) was meticulously historical about the action and who got wounded when and how.

From personal experience (and from many, many studies) people are notoriously inaccurate in firefights.

You can get it on PS4 for $35 new with this link:

https://m.facebook.com/commerce/products/2254210024649030/?rt=2

Apparently it is the Mexican version but it is in English. I bought a switch pro controller from them a month ago for $45 and it was new, sealed and worked perfectly.

Chaps, you probably just bought the video game version of a Rolodex watch out of a guys trunk.

I have gone from mildly interested but wait until a sale to must have this now now now. Thanks Qt3!

Which version are people getting? Are the extras worth it if I don’t have much interesting online? PS4 btw.

Once Upon a Time in the West is, hands down, the single best Western ever made. Maybe one of the best movies ever, but then, I’m rather biased.

Launch Trailer:

So yeah I got an email that my order will not arrive on 26th but on 30th

Canceled that immediately and will probably get the digital version I guess :(

Nice trailer.

wavering slightly

I had pre-ordered through Amazon but they’re still not giving an estimate for the delivery date. The release matches up with my upcoming vacation (weird how that happened…), so I may just cancel that order and grab it digitally as well.

I went physical edition so it’s entirely possible I won’t get to play day one. Oh well.

I went Best Buy for the discount, so I should be able to get it day one … if I drive 40 miles to the store. They even offered “free release day delivery” but I didn’t opt for it, because I was really not convinced I’d actually get it on Friday for some reason. Driving in to pick it up just seemed more reliable, but it’s going to be a pain to do after work.

I just dropped $ on AC Odyssey w/ some extras and had forgotten about RDR2… damn.

Not that AC Odyssey doesn’t seem capable of holding my interest but… damn.

I’ll support you as you join us, friend.

Confirmed install sizes:

Answer : The amount of space required to install Red Dead Redemption 2 depends on the platform you are using, and the method of installation:

Disc Installation:

• PS4 - 99 GB installation space
  • Xbox One - 107 GB installation space

Digital Installation:

• PS4 - 99 GB installation space with an additional 50GB for the installation process
  • Xbox One - 107 GB installation space

Wow, what is that extra 50 for!? Any guesses?

The installation process?

Yes, but why does the PS4 need that and the Xbox One not need that?

That is brutal. That is like 1/3 the drive space in total you need freed on the PS4 for install.

On the bright side that’s better than it used to be, back in PS3 days evidently you needed to double the game’s install size for space needed during installation.

Can any techie folks explain why it is the case for PS and not for the Xbox?